• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I think we'll get atleast one DLC, maybe the last one. It's the last gap in DLC numbering (X10.bundle is missing).

Another DLC... Hmm... Let me see... We had player's choice DLC which consisted of European and American vehicles and we had European vehicles pack which contained European vehicles. My bet is we will get American vehicles pack with American vehicles. This would be cool because unluckily we don't get a lot of vehicles as DLCs, only 10 of them so far, and some additional buses and trams would contribute to a nice collection of vehicles. The more the better. I like spending money on vehicles and having nice collections of them.

My bet is we will get American vehicles pack with American vehicles.

I also hope for this DLC, I've done my suggestion, by the way this whole month I reinforcement. Airport I think a little difficult because the system map CiM2 regards as a city only, unless you even build your own scenery and is well big enough and needs planes.