• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Myeah. Not sure if I should join this one, the big game is going to be enough of a time sink as is.

Yeah, that's why I didn't sign up either.
Then you're asked to post in colour. Thanks!

My RP is Erich von Manstein

Also I don't think I have seen this rule before

I guess Lemeard is the only one who uses it.
Apparently I'm the only one with taste.

(It was in my last Lite too)

In as a Tiger tank.

Is jonti allowed to join with that nickname, it uses both mine and Latin's combined

Is jonti allowed to join with that nickname, it uses both mine and Latin's combined
As I understand it he is imitating the name of a WOT noob. So why not!

:O >:C I have been humilliated, how dare you talk to me like that? :p

Yes because:

A lot of WoT players use names based on historical tenk leaders (as you'd expect in a game about WW2 tenks) but in general the more tenk aces per name, and the xX, and leetspeak the more nooby the player is. Add in "PL" and you have the classic noob name, not because Polish players are bad per se (actually a lot of them are very good) but because the bad ones start off battles with "Siema PL" "kto PL" etc

May as well

IN

Out.

I warned you.

EDIT: LOL WRONG GAME

Great, you scared Euro away with that empty threat.
(and to be clear euro, that was sarcasm mode :)
Was mr. G that bad?

Was mr. G that bad?

Mr. G was a tool the devil used to ostracize the greatest werewolf player who ever was or will be.

He is not inherently bad. He just represents everything that is wrong with the universe.

*tries to look extremely available*

Ask your sister if she wants in. :p

(Though I'm pretty sure it's you that wants in...)

Mr. G was a tool the devil used to ostracize the greatest werewolf player who ever was or will be.

He is not inherently bad. He just represents everything that is wrong with the universe.
So who do you count as the greatest ww player ever?