• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Not so much gamey but one way ive tried in the past is;

I build a fleet as Germany and have about 25-50 INF divisions ready to go. Get Japan & Italy into the Axis ASAP and send troops to a variety of places (Taiwan, Italian East Africa, Sicily etc...) with small fleets/TPs or LCs (PLs from Japan). Then I sea lion the UK and simultaneously attack a variety of key UK locations around the world (Gibralter, Suez, India, Singapore, Hong Kong etc...) and essentially knock the UK out of the game with one blow.

When you want both Nat China & Japan, its always best to get China first because even if they are in your corner once Japan owns some of their territory its tough to get them in. I myself usually get them in the Axis right after seize the coast, then i get Japan if i want them both. Its been awhile since i got China and not Japan however. I didnt think i could get them before Marco Polo...

One of the flaws inherent in the Seize the Coast solution. Both China and Japan really shouldn't be in the Axis together while Japan has troops in China.

Does having China in the Axis actually help your games as Germany, though? Beyond the cool factor?

One of the flaws inherent in the Seize the Coast solution. Both China and Japan really shouldn't be in the Axis together while Japan has troops in China.

Does having China in the Axis actually help your games as Germany, though? Beyond the cool factor?

Not much help at all. Just more mouths to feed via LL. I really just do it for the "how cool is this" factor.

In one game using a mod (BICE) I had China and Japan in the Axis as Germany but I was at war with China and Japan and they were at war with each other. It was really messed up but funny. Inter-family fighting for the win.

Not much help at all. Just more mouths to feed via LL. I really just do it for the "how cool is this" factor.

In one game using a mod (BICE) I had China and Japan in the Axis as Germany but I was at war with China and Japan and they were at war with each other. It was really messed up but funny. Inter-family fighting for the win.

who needs enemies when you have factions like that? :confused:

This entire thread should be bookmarked by folks new (and even not-so-new - I've been playing over three years now) to the game. There's some high-end information in here that's worth keeping. I, myself, copy and paste things into Evernote.

Some very knowledgeable people here in regards to the game, and very helpful too. I myself like trying many different things, even those many others may not because you never know what you will discover.