• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
You might, but you probably shouldn't - your coat of arms might change randomly if you edit it with Customizer.

If you have the costumization pack DLC you can change your CoA during play, otherwise it would involve editing your savefile.

But the customization is still restricted within the religious group you have (Pagans choose from Pagan CoA, Christians choose from Christian ones, Muslims from Muslim ones). The Customization pack does not let you choose a CoA from another religious group.

But the customization is still restricted within the religious group you have (Pagans choose from Pagan CoA, Christians choose from Christian ones, Muslims from Muslim ones). The Customization pack does not let you choose a CoA from another religious group.

Actually it does let you choose another CoA design, i.e. you can have a christian CoA as a pagan, the problem is that it usually resets when you reload so you have to do it again and again.

Actually it does let you choose another CoA design, i.e. you can have a christian CoA as a pagan, the problem is that it usually resets when you reload so you have to do it again and again.

Only after you load a save, something that should definitely be fixed, but it's not thát horrible.

Yeah, cavemen CoA is boring. The most stylish pagan CoA is the af Munsö one which, ironically, is a christian CoA.

P.S. The colours are nice.

Only after you load a save, something that should definitely be fixed, but it's not thát horrible.

I have never had this issue. I can load the game as Hæsteinn of Nantes, and use the arrows at the top of the Customizer CoA editor and change to any religion. Please post a bug report if you cannot.

I have never had this issue.
You didn't even repeat what he described. Did you save and reload?

I can load the game as Hæsteinn of Nantes, and use the arrows at the top of the Customizer CoA editor and change to any religion. Please post a bug report if you cannot.
This is a known bug and has already been reported multiple times. As others have said, you CAN change your CoA to another religion's template, but there's a good chance it will reset or randomize upon reload.

If I recall correctly, the only way I was eventually able to lock mine in place is by giving my dynasty "set_coat_of_arms=yes" via save file editing.

You didn't even repeat what he described. Did you save and reload?
Yes. I have legitimately never had this issue. I use customizer a lot, and would definitely notice.