• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hax, I "helped" and did what randakar told me to do, why am I only in the "goodie vibes"

If vote counts are already against ghost rules, I'm pretty sure more important info like that is also off limits.
This was public knowledge though, since it is known from the updates when the first nohunt night and thereby the first possibility for the turning occured; it probably still is a violation, but not as severe as it could have been.

Heh, Guardians of the Galaxy was a good movie. I'll decide my vote when the spy reports come in, assuming they do.

I think I will be back before deadline, but I am not sure. marty if I don't post around deadline you probably have to do count.

Den foreløbige, officielle Optælling:

snoop: 2
tamius23 [6728 Hax -> 6730]
enkhuush [6736]

Ithvan: 1
snoop [6733]

Not voted: 10
Hax []
alxeu []
Kai []
Walrus []
Cliges []
LatinKaiser []
leksu []
AsdfeZxcas []
Ithvan []
randakar []

S. A. Kierkegaard

This was public knowledge though, since it is known from the updates when the first nohunt night and thereby the first possibility for the turning occured; it probably still is a violation, but not as severe as it could have been.

Doesn't matter, ghosts cannot say anything that can affect the game. Any info about the game can affect it; ghosts need to STFU around here and let the players play.

Gen. Marshall needs to delete that post.

I'm quite sure that dead pack info is not covered by ghost rules.

This information is in, it is. In addition, any information that is not necessary in this case - it is a great story comments, a distorted scam or really confused that do not know makes a living player and direct responses to other players in the post. So, always, caution is a good side to make mistakes.

Got my spy report finally, on Leksu:
You spy on Leksu. Or, as some have dubbed him, Aristotle. He walks with a limp, but it may just be an affectation, like his weird pronunciation of the word measured. He goes up to his room early, locks the door, and stays there, from what you can tell. There is no way to gain entry into the chambers within.

Doesn't matter, ghosts cannot say anything that can affect the game. Any info about the game can affect it; ghosts need to STFU around here and let the players play.

Gen. Marshall needs to delete that post.
At one time I'd have been inclined to be lenient in a case where it's just stating an obvious fact, with no room for ambiguity or interpretation. However, sometimes living players can be dumb and miss obvious facts, and thus ghosts pointing them out can in fact end up helping one side or the other. So I'd advise Marshall to stick to quoting wikipedia entries on mammals in future. ;)

Vote Snoopdogg v2.0.

You're marked man, enkh. Guys, remember this vote tomorrow.
Really, did you think at all when you cast this vote? Yes, Rascar was a villager. He was also a villager I didn't even push, or cast a deciding vote on.
You're really asking to be lynched with play like this, and it should have been done earlier frankly.

Anyone got a reason for voting someone?

At one time I'd have been inclined to be lenient in a case where it's just stating an obvious fact, with no room for ambiguity or interpretation. However, sometimes living players can be dumb and miss obvious facts, and thus ghosts pointing them out can in fact end up helping one side or the other. So I'd advise Marshall to stick to quoting wikipedia entries on mammals in future. ;)

OK, got it :p

Vote Enkuush

Simply because I am about to go to nap and might not be back before 9pm British Time, and I have never known Snoop to lie or tell even the slightest of untruths.

Arnold is back in ze gym, my legs hurt but it must do if I wanna be big!

Just a thought Governator got. Why hasn't walrus been hunted? I don't get it why the fake bodybuilders go after other players? As there is no more scanners except our two(?) spies would it not be rational for them to try to remove them? Okay mr universe understand that randakar is a threat due to his oeo but walrus? IIRC he haven't proclaimed having that trait so "what are they waiting for"? Looking for cursed players or is he maybe one of the victims in the no-hunt nights? Hmmm..... And not to forget that he missed to spy on two nights. Hmmmmmmm...

Arnold-Schwarzenegger-Young-Photos-40.jpg

Hax, I "helped" and did what randakar told me to do, why am I only in the "goodie vibes"

Yes but that was more of an order from randakar. If you hadn't used your leaderlynch you would have "outed" yourself. And as far as I know you haven't been scanned or spied upon so therefore 'just' goodie vibes.

EDIT: Wait.. you are subbing punkbob, right? And he got priest scanned? Hmm... But you are still one of the last players arnie would personally lynched, there are better suspects if you ask me.

Heh, Guardians of the Galaxy was a good movie. I'll decide my vote when the spy reports come in, assuming they do.
Eh, rather mediocre.