• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Incidentally, I may not have as much time later in the game, so if I turn into a NarrefTM, that is why.

Incidentally, I may not have as much time later in the game, so if I turn into a NarrefTM, that is why.

Is Narref that infamous? I'd feel bad for the guy, but he definitely deserves a reputation as a grade A zombie. And before anyone panics, I will not be joining the game, as I unfortunately do not have the time for this game. :(

Be the change you want to see in this world, Ark.

I would, but I dislike both the taste of alcohol and the sensation of drunkenness.

in as Kant

(no betrayal, from this point until forevermore)

(also, if someone could quote this post so marty can see it)

'cause A'm innit ta winnit

Wow, everybody on this page is still online. Welp, I'm obviously a villager.

In as Thomas Paine, author of Common Sense and An American Crisis.

I would, but I dislike both the taste of alcohol and the sensation of drunkenness.

I was of more or less of the same opinion when I first started drinking. That will change if you do it enough.

In as Thomas Paine, author of Common Sense and An American Crisis.

Well, I know where my day 1 vote is going now. :D

remote castle of Neuschwanstein castle in Bavaria, Germany.
Department of redundancy department.:laugh:

marty it seems that you just copied the trait list from that earlier game, where I ran the GC---hurrah for the GC returning. You might want to reconsider whether or not you want the thief in, since there are some players who have previously said that they don't want to play in games with the thief---and you talked about having as many players as possible. I think Cliges was one of them, but I might be mistaken.

How can my RP be anybody but one of the most famous Danes?
I will RP Søren Aabye Kierkegaard
If you need to abbreviate it in the future then anything than S. A. Kierkegaard would look completely silly; just like Hans Christian Andersen is always called H. C. Andersen when abbreviated, which he is all the time.

By the way are you guys aware Kierkegaard means graveyard? I think that surname is very fitting for Søren Aabye Kierkegaard.

Last edited:
Confirming I am in.

Nice theme. Did my earlier rants give you that idea?
2056 is a bit far away though. Civilisation probably collapses in 2045, so 2056 .. well, I just hope there will be that much left of us. ;-)
Before I take this thread hopelessly off-topic though, let's not talk about that in here :p

edit: Hm, no advertisement post?

Civilisation probably collapses in 2045
Why do you think that?

I have decided that it makes most sense for Kierkegaard to use the Danish version of mr. considering the era he comes from---I of course won't use the abbreviation hr., since that has only really been used since after WWII. Just so people know that e.g. Herr Burke is the same as mr. Burke.

I would be tempted to play as randakar the doomsayer ;)

But I don't see how that would work with the forum rules.

In as Albert Einstein

I would be tempted to play as randakar the doomsayer ;)

But I don't see how that would work with the forum rules.
You could always ask a mod.

In as William Shakespeare.(Does this mean I have to write each post in Early Modern English?)