• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Well, I will sub as I am interested in European AARs, I have also posted on your other thread

grrr need to learn how to make aar but i am planning on making a prussian aar

So this must mean that this thread, per the prospective AAR, won't actually contain your work once you decide to proceed?

I have decided to proceed and I am working on it now I just didn't know how to correctly format it into the thread and I don't know any other way to do it so I have been looking around on web for info on how to format and add pictures.
1anrs thank you for your other post I agree pictures are a must ... I am writing the first part of it now I hope you guys enjoy it
thanks

So this must mean that this thread, per the prospective AAR, won't actually contain your work once you decide to proceed?

No, it won't mean that at all! What it will mean is that the OP is gathering ideas of what people like in an AAR before playing the game HIMSELF and then writing it up HIMSELF - i.e. his own work!

@brocklage89 - My pleasure :) & if you want more specific advice then just post to that other thread or PM me, I realise I may have been over-general and not specific enough but will happily help you if you have specific questions.