+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: 1.7.3 - Hotfix Released - Checksum 7d7e

Studio Manager Paradox Dev Team Johan's Avatar
    Crusader Kings II

Blog Entries

1.7.3 - Hotfix Released - Checksum 7d7e

- Support independence minimum opinion should now be -25. (no -1000 AI score)
    - Fixed CTD where changing trade in CountryTradeView would assume that the merchant is currently trading.
    - CTD when issuing the help command in console.
    - National focus now saved.
    - Increased precision in fabricate claim discovery, should now be better.
    - You will no longer annex Japan when you try to annex a vassal to Japan
    - Having national focus unchangeable, the tooltip will now tell you the reason for it.
    - Religious unity values will not be super low when legitimacy is below 100.
    - Loot & Income from Peace is no longer considered as monthly income for income calculations.
    - To become unexiled a unit must be fully loaded onto ships.
    - Colonies no longer affect religious unity.
    - You now no longer get both opinion bonus & penalty when winning elections in an Elective Monarchy.
    - Truce now scales per month, not just per year.
    - Legitimacy is now set to 90 if a foreign ruler goes on the throne of an Elective Monarchy.
    - In an Elective Monarchy, you now get the same dynasty on your noble if current ruler is local.
    - Valid opposing rivalries should no longer cancel for the stronger nation at a monthly tick.

Johan Andersson
    Studio Manager at Paradox Development Studio AB - Follow me at Twitter!

"A patch is never late! Nor is it ever early. It arrives precisely when I mean it to do!"

For our Patching and Expansion Policy, read here...

Read here why EU4 requires steam!

Lovely! Thank you for the fixes, my weekend is saved <3

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultDivine WindHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionSengokuVictoria 2Rome: Vae VictisRise of Prussia
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Blog Entries
    Super!
    AURORA UNIVERSALIS, my total overhaul mod for EU4: starting in the beginning of the first millennium BC and covering the following 1500 years, including four bookmarks with Egyptian pharaohs, Assyrians, the Diadochi, Romans, and barbarians.
    399AD, my total overhaul mod for EU3: fight as the Late Roman Empire or as barbarian tribes in the turbulent century preceding the fall of Rome.
    EIS TÊN GASTERA ENALLONOMENOS, my simple supply line mod for EU4: establish, secure, maintain, and defend supply lines in enemy territory to provide troops with provisions, or risk becoming out of supply, suffering manpower losses due to increased attrition. Avoid getting "kicked in the stomach"!

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest Hour
    Deus VultEast India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneImpireEuropa Universalis III: In NomineIron CrossKing Arthur II
    The Kings CrusadeMagickaMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Rome GoldSemper FiSengokuSword of the StarsSword of the Stars II
    Supreme Ruler: Cold WarSupreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Mount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the RosesPride of Nations
    Rise of PrussiaCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event
    EUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Quote Originally Posted by Johan View Post
    - Support independence minimum opinion should now be -25. (no -1000 AI score)
    - Fixed CTD where changing trade in CountryTradeView would assume that the merchant is currently trading.
    - CTD when issuing the help command in console.
    - National focus now saved.
    - Having national focus unchangeable, the tooltip will now tell you the reason for it.
    - Religious unity values will not be super low when legitimacy is below 100.
    - Loot & Income from Peace is no longer considered as monthly income for income calculations.
    - To become unexiled a unit must be fully loaded onto ships.
    - Colonies no longer affect religious unity.
    - You now no longer get both opinion bonus & penalty when winning elections in an Elective Monarchy.
    - Legitimacy is now set to 90 if a foreign ruler goes on the throne of an Elective Monarchy.
    - In an Elective Monarchy, you now get the same dynasty on your noble if current ruler is local.
    - Valid opposing rivalries should no longer cancel for the stronger nation at a monthly tick.
    Closing DDRJake's "exploits" again I see...
    Europa Universalis 3 = Because conquering the world is what we all dream about.

Europa Universalis 4 = Because conquering your closest rival is what we all dream about.

Finally! This bothered since 1.0. Hope it works both ways though...

Quote Originally Posted by AdAstra View Post
    Closing DDRJake's "exploits" again I see...
    I see only 1, the one with the colony. Income bug has been known since forever and i see nothing about 100% WS peacedeal offers, which also has been known since 1.0 but never got fixed.

This is just plain evil.
    At least let DDRJake complete his run.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneLeviathan: WarshipsMagickaMarch of the Eagles
    Semper FiThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Mount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the Roses500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Yay for fixed and more easy to read national focus!
    I love how european history for 500 years or so can be summed up by the phrase "Oh S*** there's some weird people coming from the east and THEY'RE GOING TO KILL US ALL "

Can you explain what this means exactly?

Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Leviathan: WarshipsMagicka
    Majesty II CollectionThe Showdown EffectWarlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the Roses500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

-snip-
    Hotfix Patch 1.7.DDR

Quote Originally Posted by MrGarfield View Post
    That a 52% warscore peace deal will now be 10 years and a certain number of months rather than just rounding up or down to the closest year.

Quote Originally Posted by MrGarfield View Post
    What it says, the steps got smaller. Now they are 12x more accurate.

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultDivine WindHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionSengokuVictoria 2Rome: Vae VictisRise of Prussia
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Blog Entries
    Question: did any added modding functionalities manage to get into this hotfix?

Captain Gars has for example presented this in his Captain's Log thread in User Modifications sub-forum :

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Gars View Post
    Update:
    - Variables can now be used in localisation
    - Unit types can now have a scripted trigger
    - Added effect switch_tag (*)
    - Trigger controlled_by and sieged_by now accept rebel types as arguments

(*) I need to clear this one with the EU4 team, since its a potential risk
    Could someone from Paradox please comment on this? THANKS!
    AURORA UNIVERSALIS, my total overhaul mod for EU4: starting in the beginning of the first millennium BC and covering the following 1500 years, including four bookmarks with Egyptian pharaohs, Assyrians, the Diadochi, Romans, and barbarians.
    399AD, my total overhaul mod for EU3: fight as the Late Roman Empire or as barbarian tribes in the turbulent century preceding the fall of Rome.
    EIS TÊN GASTERA ENALLONOMENOS, my simple supply line mod for EU4: establish, secure, maintain, and defend supply lines in enemy territory to provide troops with provisions, or risk becoming out of supply, suffering manpower losses due to increased attrition. Avoid getting "kicked in the stomach"!

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest Hour
    Deus VultEast India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneImpireEuropa Universalis III: In NomineIron CrossKing Arthur II
    The Kings CrusadeMagickaMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Rome GoldSemper FiSengokuSword of the StarsSword of the Stars II
    Supreme Ruler: Cold WarSupreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Mount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the RosesPride of Nations
    Rise of PrussiaCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event
    EUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Quote Originally Posted by unillogical View Post
    Hotfix Patch 1.7.DDR

They should hire this man...
    Europa Universalis 3 = Because conquering the world is what we all dream about.

Europa Universalis 4 = Because conquering your closest rival is what we all dream about.

Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Leviathan: WarshipsMagicka
    Majesty II CollectionThe Showdown EffectWarlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the Roses500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

Quote Originally Posted by AdAstra View Post
    They should hire this man...
    Or get the whole office to subscribe to his twitch when the button goes live.

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEast India Company
    Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The Glory
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldSupreme Ruler: Cold WarSupreme Ruler 2020Victoria II: A House Divided
    Rome: Vae Victis500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res Publica

Does this mean that you will be discovered less frequently? I sense a change since 1.7 already to the better.
    Please developers make the German flag prettier, the graphics looks like crap compared to the Brandenburg, Prussian or similar Aachen flag.

http://eu4wiki.com/Europa_Universalis_4_Wiki

Quote Originally Posted by Sandmann View Post
    Does this mean that you will be discovered less frequently? I sense a change since 1.7 already to the better.
    Good point, or does it mean the tooltip is now more accurate?

Seems a bit spiteful on DDRJake but i'll take any patches that fix some of the more broken features.

Thank you , keep the hard work, this is a great game and I love it so much! .

Crusader Kings IIVictoria 2Europa Universalis IV

I hope this also fixes the general case where annexing a vassal but not at war with their overlord will annex the overlord.
    Current AAR
    (EU4) A Divergence of Nations - random nations aiming to change history

Old AARs
    (CK2) Enemies on all sides - started as a Slavic Lendian chief in 867 surrounded by religious enemies, WritAAR of the Week 2014-03-30

Quote Originally Posted by unillogical View Post
    Good point, or does it mean the tooltip is now more accurate?
    It's so accurate now that they had to mention it twice in the changelog.

Paradox, please proofread your announcements. It's not hard, just ask someone else in the office to read them before publishing.

Otherwise you risk this.

Legitimacy is now set to 90 if a foreign ruler goes on the throne of an Elective Monarchy.
    Take that haters! <3

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast