• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
To be honest I'm not surprised Alxeu got hunted. His "right I'm away off here guys, good luck" followed almost immediately by the outing which he missed did seem like a seer thing to do. Wondered if the wolves thought that.

But I didn't miss the outing. I was among the first to follow it. Also I had a go reason to go, school years don't register themselves.

I'm sad, though. My first real chance as a (semi) cleared goodie, and I die. Seriously, have I won as a villager?

Also, you must all suffer through this color. Mwhahahaha!

I'm actually honored to be considered a threat by the werewolves.

Also I had a go reason to go, school years don't register themselves.
Your colour was awful, so I changed it to ordinary villager ghost colour. What do you mean by registering school years?

I had to register for another year at school.

It's what Americans have to do.

Why was I bandwagoned yesterday? The only explanation I saw was "suspicious lol".

It's what Americans have to do.
Any reason behind that? As a Dane that sounds really strange, since here you only have to sign up four times to get your education: As a 5/6 years old you sign up for 'elementary school' which is 0th to 9th grade with perhaps a 10th grade if you are slow. Then you sign up for high school which is three years: 1g, 2g and 3g. After that you have to sign up for your bachelor at one of the universities and for some strange reason you need to sign up again when getting your master. In total four signups. If you decide to study at a university abroad you might have to sign up more times, but since the state still pays for your university education when studying abroad and you still get SU (money the state pays students each month as a salary for studying, so that they have some money to live for) I am not sure you need to sign up more times than normally.

@Plank: Don't worry, that was just for analysis as far as I know. Nobody really suspected you were a wolf. But after detecting wolves, getting as much information on how they voted earlier as possible is good.

Any reason behind that? As a Dane that sounds really strange, since here you only have to sign up four times to get your education: As a 5/6 years old you sign up for 'elementary school' which is 0th to 9th grade with perhaps a 10th grade if you are slow. Then you sign up for high school which is three years: 1g, 2g and 3g. After that you have to sign up for your bachelor at one of the universities and for some strange reason you need to sign up again when getting your master. In total four signups. If you decide to study at a university abroad you might have to sign up more times, but since the state still pays for your university education when studying abroad and you still get SU (money the state pays students each month as a salary for studying, so that they have some money to live for) I am not sure you need to sign up more times than normally.

I'm guessing it's more about registering courses, not re-enrolling, from year to year? At all the levels of education I've been in it was more or less assumed that you're staying at the school you attend until you graduate, unless you choose otherwise.

I'm guessing it's more about registering courses, not re-enrolling, from year to year? At all the levels of education I've been in it was more or less assumed that you're staying at the school you attend until you graduate, unless you choose otherwise.

This. It is also a way of the school sucking my family dry.

i'd sure like to have a certain person of my family suck it all out of me

Please laugh at pjnlsn's jokes you guys.

i'd sure like to have a certain person of my family suck it all out of me
I'd like to make that more awkward, but really I don't know how.

Watching the first episode of Buffy now. It's fine so far but jesus h. the dialogue is so crushingly Joss Whedon it's a bit torturous. Everyone speaks in the same idiom of saying something then referencing what they've just said with a self-conscious comment. Firefly had it as well but maybe not as much. That said, I'm only 15 minutes in, so we'll see.

Watching the first episode of Buffy now. It's fine so far but jesus h. the dialogue is so crushingly Joss Whedon it's a bit torturous. Everyone speaks in the same idiom of saying something then referencing what they've just said with a self-conscious comment. Firefly had it as well but maybe not as much. That said, I'm only 15 minutes in, so we'll see.

It gets better. If nothing else, you need to watch the musical episode in Season 6.