• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
So I guess Randy's not dropping it then?

I have said what I needed to say.
I do not appreciate being called a whiner. I had a legitimate concern here, and dropping it would just mean having it crop up again in some other game.

Randy you were wrong about split, shouldn't havelsitend to wagonlit.

You win some, you lose some. *shrug*

This is the internet. People can't see your facial expression when you say stuff. How am I supposed to know when a threat is serious and when it's not?

Now cease and desist.

Well, I was done anyway.

As I said, that would make dinner quite a happening :)

One game I was Kaetje's packmate, she had trouble getting online without Randy noticing she was using the computer too much for a plain villager.

This is the internet. People can't see your facial expression when you say stuff. How am I supposed to know when a threat is serious and when it's not?
That's difficult. And certainly for nerds like us.

That's why I felt the need to post this, because I know you both, and would know where this went wrong. Now you can understand jonti better and understand him correctly without needing to read his facial expression. (or in the future: ask me ;)

Ugh, I hate happy endings.

Thanks a lot, Rysz.

Thanks a lot, Rysz.

And to show I can't read sarcasm either (even when it flies in my face)

You're welcome. :)

That's difficult. And certainly for nerds like us.

That's why I felt the need to post this, because I know you both, and would know where this went wrong. Now you can understand jonti better and understand him correctly without needing to read his facial expression. (or in the future: ask me ;)

I'm in the AOK, Ironhead, Olaus etc school because they were playing when I started although I don't go as far as they did.
Everything I say in game is directed at the player in this game and not the person, and Yak is the only player thus far I've actively metagamed off my own bat... and he did deserve it.

Thank you for calming the situation :)

By thwy way, should enerver send seer results to anyone but the seer. basically destrosy the possibility fo a fake wof JL.

This took some deciphering but I totally agree. Scan results should never be cc'd or something like that. Just as much as the seer should avoid directly forwarding the scan result to the scanned player, although admittedly that's difficult to check.
I was done because EURO had forgotten to send madchemist the scan result just after deadline; it took hours before it came, so to not risk me thinking madchemist were making a IJL, EURO CC'd me.

As I said, that would make dinner quite a happening :)
Has there ever been instances where somebody had forgotten to log out and another person then looked at the PMs to see the first persons role?

Darn it, you just managed to make this thread longer than my Lite by needlessly extending this argument. Now I have to lynch/hunt you all. :p
Yours weren't the longest lite in the first place.

One game I was Kaetje's packmate, she had trouble getting online without Randy noticing she was using the computer too much for a plain villager.

:rofl:
She did? Awesome. :)

Thanks a lot, Rysz.

Good, at least someone came out of this unhappy. Now it's an unhappy ending again! Woohoo! :p

Well, there is the innovative technique of ............................. not being a moron.

Nice work. I was wondering how long it'd take you to troll into this.

Darn it, you just managed to make this thread longer than my Lite by needlessly extending this argument. Now I have to lynch/hunt you all. :p

Quality != quantity...

Has there ever been instances where somebody had forgotten to log out and another person then looked at the PMs to see the first persons role?

No.
We're taking pains to avoid that sort of thing. Obviously.