• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

wetblowdryer

Colonel
101 Badges
Nov 27, 2013
  • Rome Gold
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • For the Motherland
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Magicka
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Darkest Hour
  • Sengoku
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Rome: Vae Victis
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Europa Universalis III: Collection
  • Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order
  • Hearts of Iron IV: No Step Back
  • Mount & Blade: Warband
  • Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Pillars of Eternity
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Cities: Skylines - Snowfall
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Stellaris
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Warlock 2: The Exiled
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
  • Hearts of Iron III Collection
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Semper Fi
265957C16B84E694815D82C33C3A80585C11268E

:D

hmm why do I have leadership points? Why am I generating research points? Why is province and country population inconsistent (and I tried killing that last person; nothing worked. Maybe game would crash?)

The last person In your country are YOU xD

Never ask me why!

Victoria II - One Man Army.

What mod is that?

Now that I think about it, this is a great idea. One could create a Civilization-style scenario mod where every faction starts only with it's capital city at around 7,000 BC, and only two people in the said capital city to breed and start the world...and then watch as world population turns from tens into thousands into millions. :p

Now that I think about it, this is a great idea. One could create a Civilization-style scenario mod where every faction starts only with it's capital city at around 7,000 BC, and only two people in the said capital city to breed and start the world...and then watch as world population turns from tens into thousands into millions. :p

That sounds like a wonderful idea! :eek:

Clausewitz can't handle negative dates my friend. Other than that, it sounds like a cool idea. But I personally think 2 people sounds a bit harsh. Say, 10*4 sounds better imo.

Last edited:
That sounds like a wonderful idea! :eek:

Indeed, mate. I hope someone creates a mod about that, because that would result in new kinds of worlds every single time.

Clausewitz can't handle negative dates my friend. Other than that, it sounds like a cool idea. But I personally think 2 people sounds a bit harsh. Say, 10*4 sounds better imo.

That I do know, sir. It turns out that was the reason for EU-Rome dates being things like 'AUC 634' instead of the proper 118/119 BC.

In case of that scenario I would suggest starting in year one and going as far as the dates can be set in the defines.lua. Let the hilarity of civilization commence! :D

:rofl:

I think you should turn into a bureaucrat and start governing the land instead (Minecraft style). Or build a factory and be the sole worker.

Nothing is better than a rich, fat but completely isolated aristocrat though. Be the presiding monarch/president, speaker of the house and parliament member of both houses and member of all parties, all that by yourself. Alongside being an anarcho-liberal rebel in pastime. :confused:

But if I did that, I couldn't control the factory I work at and own.

That's why it is a pastime mate, to relieve the tension of being a poor factory worker and owner and having to overwork to produce a fraction of what other nations do.

In fact it is a masked vigilante syndrome. That man works in a factory in the day, while roaming and protesting about his conditions against himself at the night.

sounds like a very fast way for humanity to become 100% inbred