• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
You could check if the save games are in the 'rubbish bin' on your computer (I'm not sure what it is in English), it's the place where deleted files go. They may still be in there and you can move them back to their proper place, but they could be overwritten in the mean time. Basically the rubbish bin is a list of all files that are allowed to be overwritten if the computer has no more memory space elsewhere.

I may have accidentally deleted my save games and only realised afterwards, so sorry I haven't been updating any of my AARs guys. Silly me had no recent backup. That's really annoying :(
Any way to recover deleted files?
I doubt I'll be able to do my other two AARs, though I can still finish what remains here and just start a new one I suppose :(

I had this exact problem a few years ago; do a Google search for "undelete programs" and you should be able to find something. It's worth a try, and many of them are free.

Are you sure you aren't having the same "can't find the damn TFH savegame folder" issue I had?
It's in documents, not on your C-drive. Just dropping it out here in case... Hopefully you can get the file back, this has been entertaining.

You could check if the save games are in the 'rubbish bin' on your computer (I'm not sure what it is in English), it's the place where deleted files go. They may still be in there and you can move them back to their proper place, but they could be overwritten in the mean time. Basically the rubbish bin is a list of all files that are allowed to be overwritten if the computer has no more memory space elsewhere.

Well they weren't in the recycle bin, I deleted them from that.

Are you sure you aren't having the same "can't find the damn TFH savegame folder" issue I had?
It's in documents, not on your C-drive. Just dropping it out here in case... Hopefully you can get the file back, this has been entertaining.
Documents is on my C drive :p

Well, I spent a while trying to do it, and I did manage to get them both back. (though I've been very busy with school so I may have forgot all about here D:)
Thanks guys. I'll upload the rest of this in a few days time (I have holidays so I will be very free), and play more of my other two AARs.
I realise I'm slightly late responding to this.

ah, now I have to get back into the mindset of invading the USA and figuring out what to do with Australia. Hooray :p