• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Team of

Aedan
Falc

Approve

OOC: I am trying to use all the traits I was offered, rather than just one. The only way this works is if I also add some measure of schizophrenia, so my posts will be quite strange this game. I apologize.

-*Sigh* Madchemist cannot into mission. Is of much sadness.

-Silence, you fool. I am in charge here!

Dear me. I seem to have lapsed for a couple moments into a brief bout of madness. I do beg your pardon. But alas, I am stricken with grave melancholy here. I cannot believe that this, or any other mission thus proposed, is likely to provide us with any semblance of success. My absence surely worsens our already slim hopes of success, and even were I to take part, I little doubt that some ill would befall us even still. In this hellish place, we must abandon all hope, we who enter here.

-Is of voting in PM.

OOC: I am trying to use all the traits I was offered, rather than just one. The only way this works is if I also add some measure of schizophrenia, so my posts will be quite strange this game. I apologize.

-*Sigh* Madchemist cannot into mission. Is of much sadness.

Pölundebøll

-Silence, you fool. I am in charge here!

Rüdnücken oder Hiiiiiiitlür. pjnlsn?

Dear me. I seem to have lapsed for a couple moments into a brief bout of madness. I do beg your pardon. But alas, I am stricken with grave melancholy here. I cannot believe that this, or any other mission thus proposed, is likely to provide us with any semblance of success. My absence surely worsens our already slim hopes of success, and even were I to take part, I little doubt that some ill would befall us even still. In this hellish place, we must abandon all hope, we who enter here.

Prøfessøre inne die päst unde Latinbörk

We kin vote by PM in this hyar game? It's better than Werewo'f already! Fry mah hide!

We kin vote by PM in this hyar game? It's better than Werewo'f already! Fry mah hide!
I'd say there's a 7.4% chance of this game being better than werewolf. ±0.2% with 95 % confidence.

Votin' in PM

With six players, one of whom has approved and the rest have voted by pm, the likelihood of this team passing assuming 50% chance for each person is...*has forgotten all statistics*

Okay, gonna have to try do this one by hand:

1. YYYNN
2. YYNYN
3. YYNNY
4. YNYYN
5. YNYNY
6. YNNYY
7. NYNYY
8. NYYNY
9. NYYYN
10. NNYYY
11. NYYYY
12. YNYYY
13. YYNYY
14. YYYNY
15. YYYYN
16. YYYYY

I'm a dumbass. It's 50%, isn't it...

Okay then!

Team of

Arkasas
marty

Approve

I'd like to approve this team, but first I'd like to hear a reason, if you have one, as to why you approved the first team.

I had nothing better to do with my life, I guess.

I have no idea what I'm doing in this game. Bear with me if I commit some noobish faux pas. If nothing else, I'll try to avoid pulling a Livingstone.