• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
This is awful.

I'll play if two conditions are met:

1) I manage to watch the movie before the game starts
2) Euro plays

The movie's great. If you don't join, you're a racist.

In.

This situation is rather awkward... on the one hand, I now want to join. On the other hand, I am a racist. Will the universe implode if I join?

German Nationalism On The Rise.

Drat. Put me down as a sub after aug 1. Can't really play from here, with this connection.

This situation is rather awkward... on the one hand, I now want to join. On the other hand, I am a racist. Will the universe implode if I join?

There's nothing in the statement that says you can't join and be a racist, it merely states you will become a racist if you do not join and were not already a racist.

There's nothing in the statement that says you can't join and be a racist, it merely states you will become a racist if you do not join and were not already a racist.

Good, Farage can join then :p

The setting of the game seems to have gone off the rails a bit...

Says Adolf Al'Hillah.

Hey, if I convert to Islam, can I join the Nazionalislamismus Party?

Thanks for the invite, Dafffius. I don't have a lot of time, but if there's not many players you can put me down as In, but I can't promise to be inactive and I won't mind at all if I'm killed early.

Thanks for the invite, Dafffius. I don't have a lot of time, but if there's not many players you can put me down as In, but I can't promise to be inactive and I won't mind at all if I'm killed early.

I've put you as in. I hope you make it to the end... I'm eager for revenge ;)

It might. Managed to watch it yet? Are you in?

Roles coming out today

von Rundstedt is in.