• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I can't think of any situation that would call for exhausting my treasury on every vassal. A lot of the poorer regions might be satisfied with 20, but some of the wealthier ones won't take anything less than 100 or two. How will the "Gift All" command decide who to gift with your limited funds? Will it blow it all on happy bishops, or will it gift the entire thing to one wealthy grand mayor and leave your unhappy dukes with nothing?

Pretty simple to just go into your character sheet, click on vassals, and arrange by lowest happiness. Even easier, ignoring their happiness until they start factionalizing, and simply bribing off the largest contributors.

On the character sheet there should be a way to select multiple characters (by clicking a box right next to it) and then sending gifts (or any other interaction really...) to all of them at once.

One thing that irritates me: when my heir, or the chap who I would like to nominate has a 2 stewardship and for 15 years he makes it his ambition to become chancellor instead of improving his stewardship score.

That, as Byzantine Emperor, I cannot choose my heir, as Byzantine succession historically operated.

All you have to do is give them the Despot honorable title.

It is annoying to see hordes not expanding. The Seljuks and Mongols just sit in the first place they conquered or,in the case of the Mongols, waste their event troops launching invasions on each other.