• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Oh. My. God. It's time-traveling Huns!

A time traveling Nazi Invasion DLC!

The Next one will be an Allied Counter invasion!

Then a NATO-Warsaw Pact DLC!

DEUS VULT!
GrSG9Jk.png

Note: This is not what I had in mind, I just couldn't resist to that comment :p
I just have to say this: this picture is awesome. I wish it was in the game, maybe in some extra-rare easter-egg event. "The Hedgehog Knights appear in your court".

I wish it was in the game, maybe in some extra-rare easter-egg event. "The Hedgehog Knights appear in your court".

We need the Polar Bear generals of Jan Mayen commanding the invincible forces of the Hedgehog Knights!

Yeah, that bookmark probably should have been added in the Sons of Abraham expansion honestly. I don't know why I associate that particular DLC with Cathars...

If you mention crusades in Europe, take the ones in Prague or those of the Teutonic order. The mess in south-east France was just bands of thugs bulling the locals until torture made them admit the mythical realm of Catharism.

If you mention crusades in Europe, take the ones in Prague or those of the Teutonic order. The mess in south-east France was just bands of thugs bulling the locals until torture made them admit the mythical realm of Catharism.

Though that's Eastern Europe. And anyway, the Crusades were mostly bands of thugs bullying/murdering the locals. There were some true believers in there, but most of the people involved in the crusades were in it for the looting and the pillaging. Oh, and the sacking. Ya gotta sack something.

I stand corrected about Western Europe not experiencing crusades.

Next DLC should have:
-governors for Byzantium, inspired from EU: ROME,
-playing lowborn(make your own dynasty), barons, city mayors(similar with republic dlc) and priests
-Great schism with an chain of events that will trigger separation of catholic church and orthodox church so people could prevent the split.
-Catholic church option: dispensations for marriage between cousins, annulments, more influence of the pope over catholic rulers.
-Orthodox church: priests should marry, lesser influence of the patriarch over Byzantine emperors or other orthodox rulers, Patriarchates(Alexandria, Jerusalem, Antioch) under Muslim and Crusader rule
- better representation of cultural and religious conversion
- better representation of Islamic states: with a bigger differentiation between Sunni and Shia
- True mongol invasion with mongol empire and events that will influence the creation of Golden Horde(Tartaria), Ilkhanate(Persian Empire) and Chagatai Khanate
- More types of republics(+Muslim republics): Merchant and Noble republic(Novgorod) and playable inland republics
- better crusades and jihads.
- Tributaries and a new vassal type similar with EU4 vassal type for a better representation of relation between England and Scotland, Golden Horde and Russian principalities, Hungary and Croatia,
- Events for a decentralized Holy Roman Empire
- cadet dynasties
After all this feature will be implemented paradox should work for East Asia DLC(with China, Korea, Japan and Indochina government types) and a better representation of the rising of the Mongol Empire

Last edited:
Though that's Eastern Europe. And anyway, the Crusades were mostly bands of thugs bullying/murdering the locals. There were some true believers in there, but most of the people involved in the crusades were in it for the looting and the pillaging. Oh, and the sacking. Ya gotta sack something.

I stand corrected about Western Europe not experiencing crusades.

So France is not in Western Europe?
:rofl:

Next DLC should have:
-playing lowborn(make your own dynasty), barons, city mayors(similar with republic dlc) and priests

That will become very fast very boring

- better crusades and jihads.
Agreed

- Events for a decentralized Holy Roman Empire
The HRE was not always decentralized in its history....

After all this feature will be implemented paradox should work for East Asia DLC(with China, Korea, Japan and Indochina government types) and a better representation of the rising of the Mongol Empire

The name of the game is still Crusader Kings - what you suggest sounds more like a complete new game - apart of that adding India already was a strain on many players/ ressources... I don't see any reason to extend the map further than it is already (and in my opinion adding India was already a mistake....)

If they were going to add East Asia (if they successfully implement a centralised form of government), I wouldn't mind a standalone map. Perhaps it too could be convertible to EU IV.

But I don't think the engine can handle two different maps.

Hehe yeh well if you look at it that way. A crusade is when a bunch of missfits and idiots go out and loot, kill and rape heithens. A band of robbers does exactly the same, only closer to home.