• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
And I wonder if the game was designed purposefully so Germany can build PAR-1 at start and also that they represent 1939 circa as you stated. I mean, that seems like a very big nudge from the game designers to, "Please use them to help annex Poland."

In earlier versions(maybe including 1.08) germany only had blueprints. The change was done by so that german AI has less issues having enough Paras in time for the Norway campaign. For the poland campaign paras are of little help. They are more interesting for sea lion and gaining another angle of attack for huge battles. And huge battles means something bigger than the poland campaign.

In earlier versions(maybe including 1.08) germany only had blueprints. The change was done by so that german AI has less issues having enough Paras in time for the Norway campaign. For the poland campaign paras are of little help. They are more interesting for sea lion and gaining another angle of attack for huge battles. And huge battles means something bigger than the poland campaign.

Well, I would offer a different viewpoint, but it seems discussing relative worth of Fallschirmjaeger in all the campaigns would be clearly OT here. :D

Regardless of what anybody else says, I still claim with confidence that often an AI nation does not annex immediately simply because it lacks the money required to do so.

Time and time again when I check an AI ally and they are short on cash and I give them some money, the VERY NEXT DAY THEY ANNEX!