• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
(( :laugh: ))

In the following years, the Ernings were victorious in skirmishes at sea with their eastern neighbors, the Swarthy Men, but stayed on their own side of the Ait of Fowls for the most part. The many defeats at sea, however, caused the Swarthy Men erect new coastal strongholds to ward and control the inhabitants of their coastland. Reconnaissance revealed that these strongholds were mostly warded by small groups of priests (very powerful people in Swarthish society), however, more wards might be lurking further inland, and the gains from taking such a stronghold would probably be limited.

Home on Armerland, the volunteers who were to go building a new landhold on Danabel's island had been found; they just need to be given wards, boats and proper orders as well as instructions on the exact location of the new landhold in order to embark on their voyage.

cjvCb4J.jpg

The southeastern corner of the island is too swampy to settle.

EmperorGrimm still needs to give orders to his great merchant unit. Additionally, another player can become a merchant and earn 3 wealth a turn - anyone who doesn't already have private income can take this job!

No new building draft required yet.

Last edited:
I ask the Ethemman to lend the settlers use of a large detachment of war canoes as well as 9 outboarders and sufficient transports to make the journey. I do not expect much resistance on the island so perhaps 60 wards would be good to protect it. I also suggest we settle on the south east corner of the island near the armnosers as surely such a place must be blessed by the gods.

((So to clarify, when you say that the Southwestern corner of the island is uncolonizable, you are talking about the Elephants, correct?

EDIT: Nvm))

I approve of the expedition led by the Moot Council and the King's representative. However, I do ask that an additional 30 wards be sent to safeguard the colony, should the need arise.

~EthemMann Ahrn

This new moot is an interesting thing.I do not think it is smart to establish this on Armnoser.The last time the Moot had real power, we had 3 civil wars.Such things do not need to happen.The folk of Ern needs to stay united, not divided

Arllaf

((I am going to have to put this project on hiatus for an undetermined amount of time. I am overloaded with homework and other things, such as the upcoming most terrifying project of Danish secondary education - the SRP (shivers). I simply don't have time to immerse myself in our civilization-creation. I think we managed to create an interesting culture and society, but for the time being I cannot maintain this. If someone wants to carry this on, I can upload the savegame and provide counsel, but otherwise we'll have to take a break. Sorry guys, hope you enjoyed the game!))

(It was surely a different approach for an interactive AAR. Too bad that the initial territory got seized by the enemy, which kind of took the momentum out of the game and diminished chances of success. Anyway it was interesting to watch and Emil deserves a big fat hug for keeping this thing running for several months.)

Last edited: