• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Set like Lerr. Set want Lerr new Old One.

(Set supports Lerr as Leader of the Fist Band)

Ehrn is stronk. Stronk means good. But others stronk too. Too many are stronk. Ehrn not strunk like many. Ehrn no want.

((Ehrn believes in his abilities, but he doubts that he can defeat all of his enemies, so he decides not to take part in the struggle.))

Skrit like old, skrit like ork, skrit like drip drip, skrit no old one.
(Skrit liked the old one and strong, but he doeesnt belive he is old one and so doesn't want to fight for it)

Lerr weak. Not real man. Mans like Thrust. Thrust best man.

Thrust funny. Thrust is grass. Lerr is new Old One. Old One step on grass.

Danko think good. Danko and Set friend of Lerr. Lerr think Thrust have no friend.

The Lubbing Family (Lubbites)

Lubward - Founder
Dubward Lubson Lubbing
Tubward Dubson Lubbing
Gubward Dubson Lubbing

Name: Lubward
Sex: Male
Faction: Fist Band
Position: Hunter
History: A rather lovable fellow who married Oog, he could only say the world Lub. Promoted to the position of Ward, he had a comfortable life until he died brutally in the fighting against the Beardless men.

Lub. Lub lub lub. Lub.

(Lub supports Lerr for Alpha)

Last edited:
Name: Lub
Sex: Male
Faction: Fist Band
Position: Hunter

Lub. Lub lub lub. Lub.

(Lub supports Lerr for Alpha)

((So now everyone is hopping on the Lerr bandwagon? We won't have any cool power struggles if we are this wimpy.))

((So now everyone is hopping on the Lerr bandwagon? We won't have any cool power struggles if we are this wimpy.))

((Lub lub lublub lub lub lub. Lub lub lub? Lub, lublub. Lub))

Skrit just sits there observing a insect fly near him before it lands on his forehead, he attempts to swipe it off only to hit himself

Sk! Sk sk sk sk! krit...Kit!...Skirts moskit.

(Translation: Bug! Come here bug, ah! Damn...Damn it! Skrit supports whoever ends up leader of Stone People.)

Womp gut, Womp stronk, Womp Old one.

((Womp for leader of the Fist Band))

Chapter 2: Aggressive negotiations

((We were only missing a few statements and I was a bit hyped, so I went ahead and played out the duels. The ones missing out - Aedan and Deaghaidh, I think - they may still make claims and get to fight Urgk if they want))
((Also, thumbs up for your magnificent Cavemannish, everyone))

In the days following the death of the Old One, many stronk and young men saw their chance to seize power and become the new Old One. The most ambitious and brave lot was among the Stone People. In this group, there were frequent brawls and fights among both males and females. Orm was the first one to claim the position as the next Old One, but he was soon challenged by Alro. The fight started out with some yelling and chest thumping, and the others gathered around to watch. Soon, though, the two opponents started picking up stones and hurling them at each other, so people pulled a bit away and watched from a safe distance. Eventually, Alro tired of throwing stones, so he charged Orm and pushed him over. Orm yielded, and the bystanders started yelling “Alro! Alro! Alro Stronk!”.
This deterred most contenders, but not Urgk, who had already fought and beaten Ogg in a fight. Once again, stones and rocks whistled about the ears of the two rivals and the bystanders. Alro hit Urgk several times on the shoulders and torso, while Urgk didn’t make one single proper hit. This made him very angry and he started hurling his rocks harder and harder. Just when the bystanders were beginning to think the Alro would win this fight too, one of Urgk’s rocks hit Alro on the forehead, making a terrible cracking sound. His body fell to the ground. Everyone hurried over to see how bad it was, but Alro wouldn’t move.

In the other encampment, there was less fighting. Most people regarded Lerr as the best candidate for becoming the next Old One. Together with his buddies, he quickly established himself as the new alpha, without having to do any one-on-one duels.

Now that the two groups had gotten new leaders, only one question remained; would the two groups ever be reunited or would the new Old Ones go each their own way?

Player Actions:
Urgk has gained the trait “Strength”, making him a fierce opponent in duels. He is now the leader of the Stone People. If anyone still wants to challenge him to a fight, go ahead and issue a challenge as per the updated duel rules in the OP. Also, check out the second post; a player and faction listing will be up shortly.

Lerr is now the leader of the Fist Band - he hasn’t fought anyone in one-on-one combat, but if someone (like for instance LatinKaiser and BelgiumRuler) still wants to take him on despite his supporters, please issue a challenge as per the new dueling rules. He might call in his buddies though, that’s why I want you to follow the updated proceedings.

We have also had our second death in this story. Sorry about that, Kaisersohaib, hope you didn’t get too attached to Alro! Everyone else survived, although their pride may be wounded.

The new alphas, or Old Ones as seems to be a synonym (you may also use make names for the factions, they are rather silly as it is), must send me orders regarding what you want your respective groups to do - see “Orders” in the OP. Also, if you want to reunite the groups, I want to know how you want to do it!

Deadline: Tomorrow at 23:00 GMT

I died............................................oh.
Well at least I beat the shit out of my contenders so ALRO STRONK REMEMBER ALRO GR8! HOLD A MEMORIAL FOR ME
I will rejoin however
Name : Alros, son of Alro

((Emil, have you thought of creating an IRC channel for this already? I want to brawl all day to my fellow players in cavemanish :D))

((emil, have you thought of creating an irc channel for this already? I want to brawl all day to my fellow players in cavemanish :d))
yas :D

((That's actually a great idea, though I have no idea how to do it - I only chatted once via IRC. If anyone can make one, I'd love to include a link to a dedicated IRC channel in the OP!))

((That's actually a great idea, though I have no idea how to do it - I only chatted once via IRC. If anyone can make one, I'd love to include a link to a dedicated IRC channel in the OP!))
((I shall make one, just a moment ;)

EDIT: apperantly Kaiser is making one, I assume he posts details here soonish ;) ))

Last edited:
I started one by the time you posted the update, didnt you get my PM?
Anyway here are the details :
IRC Channel name : #CtC
Mod : Me and Emil

Last edited:
Me Lerr. Lerr big. Lerr strong. Lerr like eat and fight. Lerr be Old One.

Urgh-grok wonder if Lerr much stronk. Urgh-grok want Lent punch Urgh-grok in face. Urgh-grok stand, Lerr weak and not Old one. Urgh-grok fall, Lerr much stronk and maybe Old one.
(I wonder if Lerr truly is as strong as he says he is. To test this, I'd like for him to punch me in the face. If I can shake it off, he's weak and doesn't deserve to lead. If I can't, then he's strong and therefore worthy of leadership)

((Urgh-grok challenges Lerr to a test of Strenght!))