• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Somehow I knew you would say exactly that.
*Hits Gen. Skobelev with my staff*

"Have you been drinking from the well of Mimir son? Outrageous!"

*Hits Gen. Skobelev with the staff a second time*

"I say to thee as the innkeeper of a bar in a futuristic area called 'Kallio' will say in over a thousand years time to his guest who took a dump on an odd table of pool: If you ever do that again you're out!"

Why are you looking at me like that? And where did you get those bruises? Get away from me you freak!

Also, before the roles are distributed.... I will not be as active this game, so do not expect me to catch all the wolfs myself....

Son, I am disappoint.

Also, before the roles are distributed.... I will not be as active this game, so do not expect me to catch all the wolfs myself....

So you've got a deal with the GM to make you a wolf and you're getting your excuses in early, I see...

With jonti using mother there is no chance of it getting old or tired?

Oh the mothers get very tired, you can count on that

Yeeeeeah

Aren't you two supposed to be a little more circumspect in your alibi voting & public game?

Shhhhhh if we act like enemies nobody will figure out we're packmates :ninja:

In

Please insert a mom joke here.... (and yes I am aware of what you are going to say next)

I'm sure Jonti is always ready and willing to do some inserting.

In if there is still space
On that subject, anyone know where Euro went?
He hangs out with degenerates such as walrus, and walrus in dark corners of the internet involving relays and chatting these days.

When he's not avoiding the US Federal Government.