• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I think you will have information regarding this very soon actually! Sorry for the delay!

Well I hope it is a "it will be on Mac soon" instead of "sorry not doing Mac".

One of the reasons why I stopped playing Warlock 2, is I HATE windows 8 and hate booting my Mac in Win 8 mode. Oh I would love for Warlock 2 to be on Mac. I would be playing it again. Unless I have to buy it again, then I guess I won't be doing then.

I hope they won't charge Mac users twice who already purchased the game for windows. Many games these days work cross platform like EU IV or CK II so I hope Warlock II will also be cross platform :)

I hope they won't charge Mac users twice who already purchased the game for windows. Many games these days work cross platform like EU IV or CK II so I hope Warlock II will also be cross platform :)

of course. If it's done it'll be like with all other games.

/shams

Well I hope it is a "it will be on Mac soon" instead of "sorry not doing Mac".

One of the reasons why I stopped playing Warlock 2, is I HATE windows 8 and hate booting my Mac in Win 8 mode. Oh I would love for Warlock 2 to be on Mac. I would be playing it again. Unless I have to buy it again, then I guess I won't be doing then.

Unfortunately, Mac is not really great platform for games.
Exempt if all you play is limited set of popular games that have Mac ports.

Feels like PC in late 80-ies, early 90-ties, for those old enough to remember.

Well more and more games are being released on Mac so the situation is improving and I guess that most people who purchase a Mac don't primarily buy it for gaming.
Over the years, Macs have greatly improved and the newer models can handle high-end games well - especially the portable ones can compete very well with laptops running Windows 8. Windows was great until XP but ever since Windows Vista, I have lost my faith in Windows and 'converted' to Apple.

Not sure what you mean. I have no problems playing games on my Mac. Civ V works so much better on my Mac than it ever did on my old laptop of Win 7. Mind you the specs are so much better on my Mac. Still having no problems playing games on my Mac, works even better than Windows 8.

I think you will have information regarding this very soon actually! Sorry for the delay!
Do you know when we get to know if Paradox is planning on porting Warlock II The Exilded to Mac or not?

Usually, if they can't talk about it, that means they're working on it. So it's probably a safe bet that they ARE doing it. When however, is another question.
I see. I guess that makes sense :)

It is! To rain on the parade a bit: the mac version is currently one version after the PC/Linux builds.

Current MAC version: Still has the old menu art & an in game store with a free item.
Current PC/Linux version: 2.2.183, new art and no store

The MAC version will be updated asap, probably early tomorrow CET. Terribly sorry for making you wait another day:(