• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Which faction was it if you don't mind me asking?

Which faction was it if you don't mind me asking?

I am working for Khergit Khanate, and conquered Dhirim and it's surrounding castles from Swadia.

Turns out if you start a rebellion you don't get to keep territory you've captured, only territory you were given by your lord, they retain your conquests even if they haven't been assigned to anyone. So I guess the best thing to do would be to just load a previous save and not conquer everything, since I won't get any of it. My reknown isn't super high, but it's not all that low either, at ~600, so I'm not sure why I'm not getting to keep any of my conquests.

Apologies. I did not realize that the Mount & Blade sub-forum was shutting down. In light of this, I will allow for a new OT thread to be created (I am not a M&B forum Mod, so moving the thread back would require me to go and bother other mods).

Please note, the only threads in the OT that should be there are ones that do not have a specific sub-forum already assigned to them. Any game published or created by Paradox that no longer has a sub-forum should be ok to post in the OT.

Consider this TLG's first blunder into the world of being a full-fledged moderator. Now where was that ban button again?