Interest Check for Romance of the Three Kingdoms based game

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
http://i.imgur.com/VstPaTV.png I vote this map, because it leaves more room for OC's and more dramatic role play.

My main issue with that map is that I don't want OC's, mostly because trying to create stats for a bunch of random creat-a characters would be significantly more work then I think it would be worth. Especially since we already have a huge amount of characters to pick from and this is also meant to be a historical forum to some extent. Well I get the appeal of OC's I just don't think I can sanely incorporate them.

(Also cause well that map does include some nations I deliberately leave out (Tao Qian and others that are under the Yellow Turbans being some of them) I still think my map is to some extent more accurate, mostly because I still think Yuan Shu and Yuan Shao should be moved around, most sources I can find that put both their holdings as bordering the Shu Kingdom. (Though I have changed the position of Sun Jian to fit where he is on that map. I was mostly just guessing on my origional 190 maps for his position)

Also Also Also If your wondering why I left out Tao Qian and others like Zhang Yang and them, its generally cause I tried to avoid putting nations that had absolutly no hope of surviving on the map. (He Jin was an exception because he technically had a legitimate claim on the Han Dynasty)

I understand, though I say this cause we can use tools that the sim forums use. I am a member from rtkforum's, so I can dig up some tools that can help manage oc's and npc's more efficiently. But if you are doing a ruler only sim, then its ok though you need to have people who have knowledge of this era well to properly act accordingly in certain events during this rp.