• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I like this, quirky. Subbed :)

It is sheer brilliance. Nothing can quite compare to this wondrous beautiful flower of an AAR. Keep on astounding us with your glory, Siamball. We are your eager servants.

Your art is getting slightly better from your first "AAR". I like the non nonsensical feel of it though it has its own....charm.

Great comment - agree totally!

2qunggl.png

Yet more amazing artwork from Siamball. That France is a marked improvement, and the Italian/...Dutch? white flags are a brilliant turnaround of the cheese-eating monkeys stereotype, obviously meant to be an ironic commentary on our society today. France looks triumphant, though whether that Poland will conflict with this I know not. The yellow Prussia, from an early age and earlier patch, is a clever note on how our world today prizes the importance of new over old, and reinforces a distaste for nostalgia, an idea which is wholeheartedly embraced by this old-fashioned yet sublimely skilled author.
The expansions of the timelines is another great move, it shows that no matter how long we think time must go, it will go on even longer.
I applaud, good sir, I applaud.

I love how Napoleon is 176 years old.

France and by association Napoleon is indeed stronk. So he didn't die in your timeline?

French is constitutional monarchy and have bonarparts in general list but he did not landed on england in english french war