• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Panzer, could you make that link in your advertisement not link to newreply.php?
I find it really annoying - it behaves like a reply to the thread you're reading that in.
It took me a bit before I realized you were actually sending me to the correct thread, just with a ton of quote spam and no opportunity to actually read the thread first ..

​Oh, I hadn't noticed it does that. Well, thanks for letting me know. Fixed

In, as Panzer Commader's sock puppet

sock-puppet-1.jpg

ooh can i join?
i see a couple of guys from my first game here and if i can still join this, this will be my first big game :D
and for a role for roleplaying.... hmm this is a difficult one here just give me a role and i'll see what i can do

Of course you can! The more people, the better. And with such a slow sign-up, every additional person is appreciated.
And you don't really have to roleplay if you don't want to, I tried to choose a theme where the normal Werewolf chatter and discussion could all work in-universe.

Of course you can! The more people, the better. And with such a slow sign-up, every additional person is appreciated.
And you don't really have to roleplay if you don't want to, I tried to choose a theme where the normal Werewolf chatter and discussion could all work in-universe.
but- but i like roleplaying...:( anyway yay again in a game with quite a lot of these great names (at least that was said at the start of my very first game)
oh and i may have found a nice character to fit this theme Issei Hyodo the pawn of twelve pawns (if you don't know him look up highschool dxd)

but- but i like roleplaying...:( anyway yay again in a game with quite a lot of these great names (at least that was said at the start of my very first game)
oh and i may have found a nice character to fit this theme Issei Hyodo the pawn of twelve pawns (if you don't know him look up highschool dxd)

Oh, I'm not discouraging you from RPing, it is very much appreciated and awesome when people do, I'm just saying it's a plus and you don't have to feel like you're forced to RP, but if you like it than great!

Is this from the X-men? What's the theme here?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

At least, for one night in Bangkok...

What you do on your own time is not for sharing on the WW forum, I was asking about the theme.

Kinky!

... I'll assume that's been done as a theme before, right?

.. and you know jonti: If there is a kinky! way to interpret your posts, he will. :)

Rule 1: everything is kinky if you think long and hard about it :p