• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(760333)

Recruit
2 Badges
Jun 25, 2013
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Europa Universalis IV
Hello, I was a big fan of the first game and got excited about the second. But after installing the game I encounter serious trouble with the interface that I am not sure if it is intended or not? I have bought the game via steam and so on. PC, windows 7, decent 2012 hardware.

The problems are not anything to do with frame rates or such, but in world map sometimes I can't suddenly... do anything? I can only click turns and maybe open diplomacy map? I am not sure what happens, but it usually happens after a few turns and after that I can't for an example choose the army, or move the army - or anything at all... it is kind of frustrating and I am not sure if it is something intended or something bugged hardcore.

Any ideas what I am talking about? Sorry if this is just a noob problem.

According to my information this is not the Steam issue, because I have not seen such thing over there on the Steam, the steam play almost every game and also without any issue. So I think you just have to make the reboot the system or login in the Steam account to play this game. May be this is some of the technical issue which will occurs due to network.