Steam version DELUXE some achievements dont work, devs posted on steam they knew

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Kaldire

Recruit
Jun 11, 2014
Hello

Im not sure if this is the place for posting this,
I tried raptr and steam as well as behold devs in brazil

I have the deluxe for steam, and so far I have seen devs posting they are aware the game isnt working right with 5 achievements
but I count a few more, and there is no update on what is going on about it..
kinda stinks to have a game with all things done and no achievements.

the list is below.. any help here? any fixes? valve says to talk to you, as i already opened a ticket with them so please dont ask me to contact them
let me know!
and anyone else with this issue please post or let me or the publisher or devs know

List=

1. LEVEL 15 (reach lvl 15 with any character)
2. LEVEL 30 (reach lvl 30 with any character) * note oddly the ELITE GROUP WORKS, which is odd as that requires a group of 5 chars to be lvl 30
3. WEIRD COMBO ( I tried this with all sited chars and people to play as them grandma and knight or warrior etc nothing works)
4. DUNGEON CLEARED (clear a dungeon) * I have them all cleared to 100% HUH!?!
5. MASTER OF DUNGEONS (Clear 10 dungeons)
6. DUNGEON CRAWLER KINDA PERSON ( Clear all dungeons) again i have all 50 dungeons cleared

so far i count 1 more than devs found but not sure it its just a bug in the weird combo for me or not

help?

ty all!

Hi As I mentioned on the steam forums, I will Look into it and see If I can get an update for you.