• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
My vote would be for C. 2 extra companies there would nearly double the strength which should make more of an impact.

As Thandros wasn't online again, I gave orders to halt the advance in B for a turn. Just FYI.

Saturday, 2nd August 2014
04:00 PM

Ground Situation:

Alpha - The defending company had only light casualties, but had to retreat due to a severe enemy assault, who gained a decent amount of terrain.

Bravo - The enemy tried to push through the defending lines, but the latter could hold the line and inflict heavy casualties among the enemy units.

Charlie - Elements of 1st and 5th Regiment advanced in the sector and due to ground and air support nameable gains could be made in the northern and central part of the sector.

Delta - No hostilities.

Echo - Both sides suffered medium casualties, when the enemy started a new attack, which was stopped by the defending Marines.

Foxtrot - The enemy, although outnumbering the units of the 1st Regiment, did not succeed to make any gains in his recent attack.

1st Division suffered 66 casualties, thereof 16 dead, and received 73 replacements. The enemy had probably clearly higher casualties.

Air Situation:

The USAF had a minor advantage recently, but the Superiority Rating remains 0.

Support Troops:

2nd Recon Battalion and all Air Wings are reporting for duty. Tank and 1st Recon Battalion will be available again at 04:30 PM.

(Deadline is Tuesday 4 PM Forum Time)

I'll also do an additional attack in D as the aliens have stripped it to the bone. I don't want them to feel too comfortable with stripping the quiet sectors.

Acknowledged be advised though that no additional support is available to support such an attack. Though if you wish to make a spoiling attack in sector D that is your call to make.

I really doubt that aliens will send their own support to that sector so it isn't a problem.

04:30 PM​

Ground Situation:

Alpha - An enemy assault could push back the defending company and make significant gains.

Bravo - The sector saw a considerable numerical advantage of the attacking enemy, who could make gains in the northern part of the sector.

Charlie - Both sides tried to push back its opponent, but in the end the enemy proved to be successful with his efforts, causing serious casualties among the Marines.

Delta - The USMC made some gains in the southern part of the sector after an attack against the numerically inferior enemy.

Echo - The enemy attack was stopped with average casualties on both sides.

Foxtrot - An enemy attack could throw back the defenders and secure the area south of the Airport for the Aliens again.

1st Division suffered 117 casualties, thereof 32 dead, and received 44 replacements. The enemy had probably lower casualties.

Air Situation:

The recent Air Combat was even, so the Superiority Rating remains 0.

Support Troops:

All Support Units are ready for duty.

(Deadline is Friday 4 PM Forum Time)

Turkey Day

So send the two reserve companies into D sector to take advantage of our greater numbers and defend in every other sector?

(And I hope each of you have a happy Thanksgiving tomorrow.
I plan on enjoying a really big meal (diet? What diet?:unsure:) with some friends and being thankful for the life I have.)

I'd suggest to put at least one company into B.

And do try to avoid a heart attack, please. ;)

Ok then Men One company to reinforce B against Attack and another into D to push our advantage. Lets seize the initiative assault the alien positions the time for caution is gone.

05:00 PM

Ground Situation:

Alpha - The enemy assault could keep up the momentum and made more significant gains all along the frontline.

Bravo - An enemy attack was stopped by the defending units.

Charlie - The defending units suffered heavy casualties holding the frontline, but could not prevent minor losses in the northern part of the sector.

Delta - 7th Regiment started a new attack on the numerically inferior enemy and this time it could make gains in the central and southern parts of the sector.

Echo - The enemy attack was basically repulsed, although some minor losses occurred southeast of the Airport

Foxtrot - No hostilities

1st Division suffered 87 casualties, thereof 26 dead, and received 67 replacements. The enemy had probably roughly equal casualties.

Air Situation:

The enemy had a slight advantage recently, but the Superiority Rating remains 0

Support Troops:

All Support Units are ready for duty.

(Deadline is Sunday 4 PM Forum Time)

LOets try D make the most of our advantage. I want not just an advance but an assualt caution has gotten us nowhere let's make one big push with all our might.