• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
In as Broatia.

That was not a typo, and if I see Croatia next to my name on the list, I will personally remove your intestines, madchemist.

In as Broatia.

That was not a typo, and if I see Croatia next to my name on the list, I will personally remove your intestines, madchemist.
You spelt 'Croatia' wrong.
Boy, there sure a lot of typos today! :eek:

Sports in general are an alien concept to me.

Same for me, unless it involves hooves or sails. And I'd like to see a sport that incorporates both. Steeplechase on deck?

This is an illuminating theme. I've discovered madchemist is american, and that aedan most likely is also, possibly a canadian. Oyoyoy has some kind of french connection. And not of the good Gene-Hackman-French-Connection-type.

I didn't know that aedan was American until that post-for the same reason you went with. This reminds me of your Boxing Day deadline confusion, about which I tried to warn you.

Recently, someone asked me what my favorite sport was. I said Werewolf.

Does this even count as a sport?

Does monopoly? If yes, then yes. If no, then no.

General Zaroff killed for sport, and that's basically all we do here. Kill each other over and over only to do it again and again.

My God. We're in heaven. *Lannister realization*

Disclaimer: I hate the North.

This is an illuminating theme. I've discovered madchemist is american, and that aedan most likely is also, possibly a canadian. Oyoyoy has some kind of french connection. And not of the good Gene-Hackman-French-Connection-type.

I didn't know that aedan was American until that post-for the same reason you went with. This reminds me of your Boxing Day deadline confusion, about which I tried to warn you.

Huh, I thought people figured that out after I got confused by Daylights Savings Times. Darn. Not that it matters much, but where did you think I was from?

I actually wasn't kidding last game when I said I was an actual New Jersey resident annoyed at the reputation my state gets from Jersey Shore.

The Garden State didn't exactly have a peachy reputation before that​ went on the air.

EDIT: Also, aedan's not american, he's from Texas.

In as Cameroon 1990 team from the 1990 World Cup in Italy. Good memories.

Huh, I thought people figured that out after I got confused by Daylights Savings Times. Darn. Not that it matters much, but where did you think I was from?

I thought that you probably were, but wasn't sure. However, I usually assume everyone who plays is Dutch or Scandinavian unless they say otherwise.

I simply didn't know. You have pretty much flawless English but an infuriating proportion of the non-native speakers on this forum also do. (Makes me feel very insecure; I wish they could just be normal foreigners and keep leaving out articles indiscriminately, instead of being almost as good in a second or third language as I am in my only one. Comin' over 'ere, takin' our syntax. :mad:)

Also...does this mean you're *not* related to a Rysz?

[video=youtube;YEdu-8eSHLs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEdu-8eSHLs[/video]

In as a soccer player.

:p