• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Interesting TBH. I really hope that you can get this to run for more then 2 years, because i´d be interested in how the economy turns out in late game then.

But since I don't have any wars to fight, my military requirement is really low.

my exp based on Krakow game - never underestimate the number of units needed to handle rebels - in a classic WC attempt they would be popping up everywhere, so you should have some 2-3k units to handle them.

my exp based on Krakow game - never underestimate the number of units needed to handle rebels - in a classic WC attempt they would be popping up everywhere, so you should have some 2-3k units to handle them.

Suprisingly, a lot of people don't like living in states with low taxes, high spending and almost no War Exhaustion. I was rolling in good times, until educated europeans started to blow my consciousness through the roof.

If your going on a WC, diplomat points are your only limit. and I think that alone means it cannot be done in HoD. Calvinhobbeslike did a WC with the UK, but I think even he had to use a code to increase diplopoints. And he said he only wated like 15-20 of them in the entire game.

My China attempt before bloody europeans, and their nationalism spread throught the empire, 1917:
gtp2kkR.jpg

If your going on a WC, diplomat points are your only limit. and I think that alone means it cannot be done in HoD. Calvinhobbeslike did a WC with the UK, but I think even he had to use a code to increase diplopoints. And he said he only wated like 15-20 of them in the entire game.
By my current calculations diplopoint supply should be sufficient. However, there are questions about jingoism (replenishment rate is diminishing as you grow larger), time required to fabricate CBs and time required to absorb Russia. It seems like there's no clear proof one way or another. Was there some post about Calvinhobbeslike's WC?

Keep in mind I wouldn't be getting rid of my entire military. The plan, before it crashed, was to station 50-100k on each continent while having 60 steamers in 4-5 key places to let armies walk between islands so I wouldn't have to micro anything.

But given the fact that as France, without WC, I'd be supporting 500,000 active duty men just in Europe myself, not counting the other GPs, this reflects a substantial drop in military stockpile requirements. Then there's the fact that I won't be building or maintaining 50-100 dreadnoughts, so the savings are substantial. And the steel requirement for all those small arms, steamers, and artillery goes way down.

Is the game crashing because of your hardware or bugs?

It's not my hardware. It runs quickly even with the world owned by me... except that every other day an event fires somewhere in the world, so while the game can run at full speed, events are causing constant pauses.

It's got to be a bug because Germany, which does not exist, still have brigades on the screen. She was mobilized before I fired the event (just ended a war, but the AI hadn't demobilized), so I suspect this caused the problem.