• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Do I even want to know? :ninja:

Teobold Tor is a man from a Swedish folk song, it contains the lines

Det var en stooooor kuk,
Lang, kraftig och tung

[video=youtube;TJxYGlIaLmQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJxYGlIaLmQ[/video]

Come back when you're sober, Marty.
I've been sober for a long time, but that set-up was just dumb EURO. There's a reason why no-one ever makes cursed wolves and I thought you'd be aware of it.

Let me guess: You scanned me, didn't you? ;-)
Yes, but only on the last night and I suspected before then. Once you said there probably was a sorcerer I knew it was you, because you usually make more equivocal statements than that and you didn't have enough evidence to back it up. You played exactly like you always do as a baddie, and pretty much everyone recognised it, but you had a voting record that more or less cleared you from both packs which is what kept you alive. I should have scanned you much earlier if I had been thinking clearer, I just thought the sorcerer was too unlikely to be in the game as it would be too unbalanced. But that's clearly not something EURO's worried about. :p

No problems on the set-up, but I do have to register a small complaint about the deadline being extended that one day. It didn't really seem necessary or serve a purpose since there was no reason why there ought to be more time vote only on account of the final vote count and update coming somewhat later than expected.

Yes, but only on the last night and I suspected before then. Once you said there probably was a sorcerer I knew it was you, because you usually make more equivocal statements than that and you didn't have enough evidence to back it up. You played exactly like you always do as a baddie, and pretty much everyone recognised it, but you had a voting record that more or less cleared you from both packs which is what kept you alive. I should have scanned you much earlier if I had been thinking clearer, I just thought the sorcerer was too unlikely to be in the game as it would be too unbalanced. But that's clearly not something EURO's worried about. :p

That remark was basically me trying to inform team evil that my role existed in the game. I knew the village might pick up on it but they had better suspects. Making myself look good was not a priority - making contact was.

That remark was basically me trying to inform team evil that my role existed in the game. I knew the village might pick up on it but they had better suspects. Making myself look good was not a priority - making contact was.
Fair enough, I guess it had the intended effect. :)

Randy was actually fairly high on my list of likely goodies, didn't seem part of the other pack and I was thinking there was no sorc. Missed the comment completely.

I knew randy was the sorc as well, fucking Pjnsln you are going to die so much...

Wait, really a thir pack? That's fucking bullshit. May as well just spit in our eyes and rub your cock in our faces eURo. And ues I am quite drunk.

And this is the best thing in the history of WW I've decided.

Fair enough, I guess it had the intended effect. :)

Well, the update informing them that they hunted my apprentice was a bit more effective at that :p

Randy was actually fairly high on my list of likely goodies, didn't seem part of the other pack and I was thinking there was no sorc. Missed the comment completely.

Too bad panzer wasn't a bit lower on your list ;-)

And this is the best thing in the history of WW I've decided.

Your sig has room. :)

Yeah, I know it's a bit late but...

Well, the update informing them that they hunted my apprentice was a bit more effective at that :p
Yup. IIRC we talked about a sorcerer but there really wasn't anything we could do to make contact so we just ignored the possibility.

Actually that was me. His voting record and behaviour just screamed goodie to me...

I actually thought randy was in the the other pack until I made contact with snoop and his fangs. Eating all who had been cleared by Teep had priority so I never got round to eating randy.

No worries.

I'll just ask you to go read the Bloodcarnage thread and sign up as a dwarf in retaliation :p

If it wasn't for my desire to spare someone who's always hunted, I probably would have saved both by switching the hunt to Marty who was probably #1 on my list at that point. :mellow:

Your sig has room. :)

I would, but pretty sure the mods would say something..