• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Reactions:
Again with the raised only to be dashed hopes.
I wonder if I'm alone in wishing Magicka 2 was really Victoria 3? Victoria 2 is so much my favorite Paradox game, far beyond the others; it is just so much more complete in it's scope and depth. A new one would be amazing beyond words.

Reactions:
This stuff was announced before, here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
That's just cruel mate. ;)
Again with the raised only to be dashed hopes.
I wonder if I'm alone in wishing Magicka 2 was really Victoria 3? Victoria 2 is so much my favorite Paradox game, far beyond the others; it is just so much more complete in it's scope and depth. A new one would be amazing beyond words.
You are not alone! I just don't play Magicka, I'm not into the MOBA thing, at all.

Why are people still talking about the possibility of a Victoria 3 in the near future? We know that PDS only has one unannounced game in development and that it isn't a sequel.
We also know that podcat is the person from PDS who talked about Victoria 3 the most and who seems most likely to lead the Victoria 3 team when they decide to start making Victoria 3. Of course this team is currently busy with HoI4.

Why are people still talking about the possibility of a Victoria 3 in the near future? We know that PDS only has one unannounced game in development and that it isn't a sequel.
We also know that podcat is the person from PDS who talked about Victoria 3 the most and who seems most likely to lead the Victoria 3 team when they decide to start making Victoria 3. Of course this team is currently busy with HoI4.

Not exactly true. We know that SOME MONTHS AGO there was one unannounced game in development. By now PDS has an additional development team, and i´d be very surprised if they wouldn´t work, or atleast soon start working, on Vic3.

Not exactly true. We know that SOME MONTHS AGO there was one unannounced game in development. By now PDS has an additional development team, and i´d be very surprised if they wouldn´t work, or atleast soon start working, on Vic3.

PDS currently has three games in development: HoI4, Runemaster and the unannounced Project Augustus. I don't think PDS is currently big enough to develop 4 new games at the same time while also providing DLCs for two other games.
I'd also be very surprised if a team that isn't podcat/Darkrenown/Tomasz was handling V3.

I hate you, OP. A lot.

Reactions:
PDS currently has three games in development: HoI4, Runemaster and the unannounced Project Augustus. I don't think PDS is currently big enough to develop 4 new games at the same time while also providing DLCs for two other games.
I'd also be very surprised if a team that isn't podcat/Darkrenown/Tomasz was handling V3.
And from the looks of it they are looking into the mobile/tablet gaming market as well.

But what is the new team doing then?