• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

th3freakie

Commissar for a European People's Economy
75 Badges
Apr 23, 2004
vicentedelisboa.wordpress.com
  • For The Glory
3 times in a row now, with different co-vassals, I have pressured/talked emirs into joining my independence/lowerCA factions, they agreed, but never appeared. At first I thought it was just the Sultan spy action removing them from factions which had activated before mine, but these 3 were pretty much in a row and it's highly unlikely all of them had been capped by the Sultan before.

Anyone else had this issue? (Latest patch and all DLC bar SunsetInv, no mods). Or is there something else in the game that keeps vassals from ever joining independence/lowerCA factions?

Cheers!

The latest beta (2.1.5.6) mentions some fixes to this issue but its still not fully solved. Often times fellow vassals are not properly coerced into a faction, although as liege I am always able to coerce them out of factions. Hopefully it will be fixed soon.

+1.

I was about the start a topic regarding the same issue. I never used this option before, but I did it several times last week and it never worked for me. I received pop-ups that seemed to indicate successful coercion, but the coerced people never joined me in my faction.

On the other hand, I have been successfully removed from factions by my liege lord several times.