• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Tatsunoshi

Second Lieutenant
30 Badges
May 5, 2011
forums.samurai-archives.com
  • Cities in Motion
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Supreme Ruler: Cold War
  • Sword of the Stars
  • Ship Simulator Extremes
  • Sengoku
  • Semper Fi
  • Pirates of Black Cove
  • Naval War: Arctic Circle
  • Majesty 2 Collection
  • Magicka
  • The Kings Crusade
  • King Arthur II
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Commander: Conquest of the Americas
  • Darkest Hour
  • Deus Vult
  • Europa Universalis III: Chronicles
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • For the Motherland
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Hearts of Iron III Collection
  • Lead and Gold
  • Victoria 2
  • 500k Club
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Knight (pre-order)
  • Pride of Nations
  • Mount & Blade: Warband
  • Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
Not a big deal, but just thought I'd mention it. Most of the hardcore players still on the Sengoku forum probably got the game through Gamersgate or outlets other than Steam :cool: . Anyway, there's a lineup of 5 'trading cards' on Steam for Sengoku (you can get three at random just by playing the game if you bought it through Steam)-using loading screen and box artwork, The Castle, The Samurai, The Deliberation, The Bridge, The Ceremony, in both regular and foil editions. Getting full sets of cards allows you to craft badges (5 for the regular version, one for foil). Crafting badges gains you emoticons (kana, Buddhist, tsunami, Shinto, and the ever-useful seppuku) and profile backgrounds using more loading screen art (homeward, ladies, men, attack, battle). I was kind of surprised the Steam market for cards is still pretty active, when I put my extra cards up for sale they sold almost immediately. Kinda nice to discover SOMETHING new for the game.