• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Gars

Lead AI Programmer
4 Badges
Oct 4, 2010
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Sengoku
  • 500k Club
  • Paradox Order
Paradox Development Studio is expanding!

We are looking for a new scripter to join the Crusader Kings 2 team. Tasks will primarily be to write and script events and decisions and similar in-game content. Other tasks include research, create and maintain databases and maps, as well as debug, balance and test our games.

For more information about the job, use the link below to visit our new career website:

http://career.paradoxplaza.com/jobs/1343-scripter-with-an-interest-in-history

Yes, I am completely qualified. It's just the qualifications are too secret. Ten years in the NSA's gaming division.

Please give me money.

Interesting. I would have thought that you'd be assembling CK3 team by now.

We are looking for a new scripter to join the Crusader Kings 2 team. Tasks will primarily be to write and script events and decisions and similar in-game content. Other tasks include research, create and maintain databases and maps, as well as debug, balance and test our games.

For more information about the job, use the link below to visit our new career website:

Give me a job. Unfortunately I have no skills.

Interesting. I would have thought that you'd be assembling CK3 team by now.
they mentioned two additional cycles for CK2. RoI isn't even the end of the second cycle, so it'll be several years before that even happens

If only I didn't have school...

If only I didn't forget how to program in C++.

This "if only..." thing is getting ridiculous. :p

If only the seas were purple.

I am not interested, but just to ask: do you search only for people who already have work permit in Sweden?

I am not interested, but just to ask: do you search only for people who already have work permit in Sweden?

It is one of the country in EU that is very easy to get a work permit for, aside from Norway (which if you wish to immigrate to outlining dying boredom towns, they would hail you in right away :p )

So go to the embassy if you want a work permit for sweden, if you meet paradox demands.

I do want :eek:o
Perhaps in 2 or 3 years...

Status
Not open for further replies.