• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(9383)

Captain
May 19, 2002
Visit site
I have annexed Tscheckoslowakia and Klaipedia. But somehow the Treaty with Russia wont fire.
Its 1941 my relation with USSR is -200 and the difficulty is set to default.
What do I miss?

Your relations with USSR are way too low! Plus check to make Molotov and Ribbintrop are both serving as foreign minister for their respective nations.

At this point in the game you may need to just give them resources via trades eg. 100 energy for free until it rises.

Or cheat. Acceptall and influence nation until its less than -50

At that point I'd just restart the game.

But I think using the Diplomatic Campaign decision also increases relatons with the Soviets in exhange for 500 units of money, so might be helpful to keep the relations with the Allies up for as long as possible.

Things like this are why I go in and read every single line, of every single event/decision that applies to a certain nation -- before I go in and play as that nation. Even the minister death events... I want to know it all.

What? You mean you guys don't do that? :unsure:

I downloaded KR last week... still reading. :wacko:

But when the province of Lille, France has as much IC as the Ruhr of a WWI-victorious Reich, I think I see what's going on here... ;)