• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
CO has been talking about airports a while back, maybe another landmark pack?
I don't think so :/
Landmarks would be cool to make and for example the airport is still at the top of our list. However unfortunately we haven't gotten around to it yet, but I'll keep trying :)

QQ??20140611202253.png

Do we really need THREE articulated buses (called 'bendy buses' in London)?

The metro train looks good, IF it has a rear cab. (The screenshots do not show the rear.)

The tram also looks good. It would have been better if we were have the option of running two working as pair, as the real trams do!

Yes we need three articulated buses. Thanks.
And yes, double traction is a must have, for public transport. [ironie] That the tatra has doors on both sides, I think, we are getting more possibilitys in how to build our network. Like, stations on both sides, one track for both directions, stations can load/unload passengers over the lanes (Tram is standing in the middle of the street and the individual traffic has to wait behind the train) and, most wished, stump ending tracks. :D [/ironie]

Articulated buses do not suit the narrow streets of most UK cites.
In London they were so unpopular that a new double decker (New Bus for London) was designed to specifically to eliminate the articulated (bendy) buses that were in service in London.
I will buy the DLC for the metro train and the tram. But I will not use ANY of the buses in my cities.

In London they were so unpopular that a new double decker (New Bus for London) was designed to specifically to eliminate the articulated (bendy) buses that were in service in London.
I will buy the DLC for the metro train and the tram. But I will not use ANY of the buses in my cities.

The art. buses may not be popular in the UK, but they are very common in almost all countries of the continental Europe as well as the U.S. By now we had only one articulated bus with wrong capacity on top of that. I think it's reasonable to add some more, since they are so popular almost anywhere. (I know, not in the UK). This game is played not only by UK players but people from around the world.

What worries me more about this DLC is Tatra tram with doors at both sides.

What?

There are already tons of standard length buses in the game. You have plenty of buses play around with in your UK cities. Also, this is a player's choice DLC pretty much everyone whether from Europe or North America wanted articulated.

For the rest of the world, articulated buses are nearly as common as standard length buses, and you need them for high ridership routes and Bus Rapid Transit Lines.

Plus, the ONE Metro that will make it into the game is from the UK. I wouldn't complain.