• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
with the summer sale up and running, anyone else patiently awaiting for vicky 2 to go further to 75% off?? lol i am waiting for it for quite AWHILE NOW... would have bought it @ 66% if the entire dlc(particularly HoD) was also on sale too, but since it was just the base game i knew i have to hold off till steam summer sales arrives...

Also extends to EU4, incidentally just got a new DLC.

Oddly enough, the sale does not include AHD or HoD.

Somebody is smart. First advice given is usually to get the expansions so that the game is more enjoyable. :ninja:

They're real stingy about the DLC for some reason. Probably because they know the game feels bland and featureless without it.

Ah. I'm just repeating someone else I see.

and vicky 2 is still @ 50% even with leading PI franchise eu4 on daily sale... 3 days left and still no sight of 75% lol... what do i need to sacrifice for the PI gods to get a vicky 2 complete 75% off or even 66% off..

I just to move it from Gamers Gate, now that the switch has been made I just want all my Pdx games in the same place.

I did pick up Sengoku for $2 last sale though.

my reaction on wanting vicky2 for the summer sale lol

lC0ICzS.jpg

not my original work, came from here

Too bad Victoria 2 is Windows only on Steam. I have to download the Direct2Mac client to play it... Argh.