• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Xnaop

Colonel
133 Badges
Nov 18, 2009
  • Rome Gold
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Impire
  • Humble Paradox Bundle
  • Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition
  • Leviathan: Warships
  • Magicka
  • Majesty 2
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • March of the Eagles
  • Pillars of Eternity
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Cities in Motion
  • Semper Fi
  • Sengoku
  • Ship Simulator Extremes
  • Sword of the Stars
  • Sword of the Stars II
  • Supreme Ruler 2020
  • Teleglitch: Die More Edition
  • Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Rome: Vae Victis
  • Warlock: Master of the Arcane
  • Europa Universalis III
  • A Game of Dwarves
  • Cities in Motion 2
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Darkest Hour
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
  • For The Glory
  • For the Motherland
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
It seems that children in your court who are not of your culture don't cause an alert to happen when they reach age six (or when are otherwise without guardians).

I've only noticed this issue in relatively recent versions. Am I just misremembering, and it's always been this way? Or has it changed recently?

In any case, could we please get "no guardian" alerts for all guardianless children in our court?

No unless they are your childeren of your dynasty , or you put on special notice (the silver star next to opnion and marriage icon , in a character potraits) you will never get a warning of other childeren even in your court .

Infact it annoys me the most when they go automated educations , causing the education bug to happen .
i think educating other childeren has never been a pop up .

No unless they are your childeren of your dynasty , or you put on special notice (the silver star next to opnion and marriage icon , in a character potraits) you will never get a warning of other childeren even in your court .

Infact it annoys me the most when they go automated educations , causing the education bug to happen .
i think educating other childeren has never been a pop up .

I'm not talking about a popup - I'm talking about the alert that comes up in the center of the top of the screen. I don't think there is a message setting for such things, and I have virtually all message settings set.

Paradox cocked it up when they tweaked education at the RoI release. You also can't assign a tutor to children in your court who aren't of your dynasty other than the suggested ones. At this point it's been some time and they haven't fixed it, so unless someone makes a mod it's likely here to stay.