• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

SweetHalcyHS

Colonel
1 Badges
Dec 12, 2012
  • Warlock 2: The Exiled
I know that most of the time, you would just annex them and let events take care of them or just release a puppet later. But, cores by puppets are determined by revolts.txt and are not affected by what cores the target nation has right now, which can be real annoying if one is trying to paint the map in a certain manner and is using event heavy mods.

So, I'm trying to puppet a country through the "Sue for Peace" action, but the damn bastards won't accept a peace deal despite having occupied their entire country. This like can't seriously be WAD, right?

I know that most of the time, you would just annex them and let events take care of them or just release a puppet later. But, cores by puppets are determined by revolts.txt and are not affected by what cores the target nation has right now, which can be real annoying if one is trying to paint the map in a certain manner and is using event heavy mods.

So, I'm trying to puppet a country through the "Sue for Peace" action, but the damn bastards won't accept a peace deal despite having occupied their entire country. This like can't seriously be WAD, right?

I agree that this should be fixed, but in the meantime I would suggest using the 'acceptall' cheat in order to get around AI deficiencies.

If I am not wrong, it is WAD as long as this nation is one of the majors of the game. I have puppetized several minors through sue for peace without any trouble.

If I am not wrong, it is WAD as long as this nation is one of the majors of the game. I have puppetized several minors through sue for peace without any trouble.

... Well, I never knew Greece was such a major nation. I learn new things everyday, xD.

But yes, I have degenerated and started to make free use of the acceptall cheat. I now feel slightly ashamed, but fuck that.

... Well, I never knew Greece was such a major nation. I learn new things everyday, xD.

But yes, I have degenerated and started to make free use of the acceptall cheat. I now feel slightly ashamed, but fuck that.

Every country in the 3 alliances (Allies, Comintern, Axis) cannot be sued for peace.

Exactly, I explained it poorly. Any major nation, or any minor inside a major alliance.

Greek General: "Shall we accept the German's white peace offer?"

Greek Leader: "No, the Allies shall help us."

*explosion destroys nearby building from air raid

I think it should go like this :)

*explosion destroys nearby building from air raid

Greek Leader: "No, the Allies shall help us."

I think it should go like this :)
Let me try again.

*German tanks roll over the gate leading into the Greek government complex*

Greek Leader: "The Allies shall help us".

But anyway, yea, we all get the point I guest. Peace with any nation in any of the 3 major alliances is impossible. A real bother, really, because I think Greece would accept a white peace if their entire army was destroyed and German troops were everywhere.