• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

DukeDrunken

Second Lieutenant
27 Badges
Apr 25, 2014
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Stellaris: Federations
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • BATTLETECH: Flashpoint
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Fury
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics
  • BATTLETECH: Season pass
  • BATTLETECH: Heavy Metal
  • BATTLETECH
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Stellaris
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Pillars of Eternity
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
Watched this last night. It was TO GOOD not to share.
Watching it I literally thought of every playthrough I had playing CK II.

I would say it is mandatory watching for anyone interested in this game.

[video=youtube;r7n3gp5fyDs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7n3gp5fyDs[/video]

Tell me what you think.

The strange thing is that the first video actually helps me with my reports that I have to do. one on the movie Kingdom of heaven and the other on Pope urban the second speech for the crusades

does the video tells me how the game is now manageable bugridden? cause otherwise im not starting any playthrough anyway

I am really confused.. the game is not bad wit bugs, unlike Rome total war 2 which was a horrible game at release and still horrible to this day because of game breaking bugs and them removing everything we loved in the first Rome total war game

I am really confused.. the game is not bad wit bugs, unlike Rome total war 2 which was a horrible game at release and still horrible to this day because of game breaking bugs and them removing everything we loved in the first Rome total war game

The game is not bad compared to Rome 2. It is only bad when compared to previous iterations of itself (in terms of bugs). In the past weeks 3/5 of the games I've started have ended due to being broken by bugs that weren't there before.

The game is not bad compared to Rome 2. It is only bad when compared to previous iterations of itself (in terms of bugs). In the past weeks 3/5 of the games I've started have ended due to being broken by bugs that weren't there before.

This. I hugely enjoyed the game before, but ever since India was added, it has broken various aspects of the game