• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Last edited:
Yeah, and we get new features. Either trains can be derailed or they can fly. :D

4hcawarj.png

I wish there was a image of MAN LC from the right side also, currently from the left side I can't tell at all that it's the LC :(
Z7PsYyZ.jpg

Tatra with doors on both sides?? Seriously? This is especially ironic in a game when we are unable to build platforms on the left side of the track... :/ Why would we ever need doors on the left side if we cannot use them?

The lenght of the Lion's City suggests it's GL version, but window sizes are saying it's just plain G. GL has 5 big windows on left side and G has 2 big, 1 narrow, 2 big windows.

The lenght of the Lion's City suggests it's GL version, but window sizes are saying it's just plain G. GL has 5 big windows on left side and G has 2 big, 1 narrow, 2 big windows.
That's why it problably bothered me, because I suggested GL but window placement looked odd to me.

Tatra with doors on both sides?? Seriously? This is especially ironic in a game when we are unable to build platforms on the left side of the track... :/ Why would we ever need doors on the left side if we cannot use them?
Thats exactly what I thougt about it. It simply makes no sense at all.

Please CO, fix this. Instead of doors there are simply large windows. This fix is done in 5-10 minutes ;-)

Finally! Our articulated buses are on the way. The showcase pictures are not very good though. I don't know why, but these pictures are always worse than the ingame or player made ones...

And always strange color choices...

Agreed. These pictures are not good at all. Looking forward to making a NYC's Select Bus Service style line with those NovaBus LFA's though. It will be nice to actually have the proper buses to make BRT lines.

Honestly though, this game badly needs to have options for both the standard length and articulated version of each bus/trolleybus.

A little bit disappointed by the capacity of the London tube train. But overall the DLC is pretty nice.

I'm so happy about the Ikarus. It is a legend. I was willing to buy this DLC just for that (and for the articulated buses of course).
The new European Vehicles pack is also great, Mercedes Citaro Capacity and Skoda 26t tram are my favourites. Skoda has some really cool tram designs nowadays. I hope they will be successful with their trams in Europe.
I will check this Skoda 26t in real life soon! Miskolc has some of these beauties!