• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

emilbj

Recruit
21 Badges
Aug 31, 2013
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Rome: Vae Victis
  • Imperator: Rome Sign Up
  • Imperator: Rome
  • Imperator: Rome Deluxe Edition
  • BATTLETECH: Flashpoint
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Surviving Mars
  • BATTLETECH
  • Tyranny: Archon Edition
  • Pillars of Eternity
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Rome Gold
  • King Arthur II
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
I have just started a new campaign playing as a zoroastrian; with my first ruler i moved my capital in a better county, then he died and a second and third one came along, but the problem is that they were still both unable to change the capital again during their lifetime (even if they never did before...)

is it something that has to do with the zoroastrian faith? is it a bug? in hundreds of hours of play it's the first time it happened and i can't find any explanation! thanks for help!

I'm on primogeniture succession, with medium crown law.
when I'm on the "make capital" button of one of my other counties, it simply says that my ruler is not allowed to move his capital again during his lifetime (unless it's back to the original capital of the kingdom): exactly what it should say if he had already moved it .
I searched around the internet, but i didn't find any limitation to changing capitals that apply to my case (and i wasn't already aware of).

could it be something concerning the ruler designer, since i created my own dinasty?

I'm on primogeniture succession, with medium crown law.
when I'm on the "make capital" button of one of my other counties, it simply says that my ruler is not allowed to move his capital again during his lifetime (unless it's back to the original capital of the kingdom): exactly what it should say if he had already moved it .
I searched around the internet, but i didn't find any limitation to changing capitals that apply to my case (and i wasn't already aware of).

could it be something concerning the ruler designer, since i created my own dinasty?

Had you landed your heir before he inherited? If so he moved his capital when he inherited from you.

I had this issue pop up before in a Zoroastrian game I played, although the reasons had nothing to do with that. Before he inherited my heir had controlled multiple provinces, and had moved his capital. That counted as his one move.