• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

YukoValis

Recruit
Apr 29, 2014
I managed to unlock the Shaman, and was at day 787 My party was the following
Rocker-Paladin Lv32 (max level gear)
Lil Brother-Hunter Lv32 (max level gear)
Hipster-Rogue Lv 32 (max level gear)
Flowers-Druid Lv32 (max level gear)
Paris-Mage Lv 32 (max level gear)
I also had them all decked out with the most expensive of items. So I went to the Sunset castle and saved my game not long after getting the Shaman. next day I came back....

My party as it stands when I reloaded.
Rocker-Paladin Lv0 (yet still has 32 levels of skill points set) (max level gear)
Lil Brother-Shaman Lv0 (max level gear... somehow)
Hipster-Hunter Lv0 (max level gear)
Flowers-Druid Lv0 (starting level gear)
Paris-Mage Lv 0 (starting level gear)

Also all my tavern characters are gone, I'm not able to use the game devs as if they aren't unlocked, I lost all my items from my characters which is well over 10k gold. I'm Lv0 now, and if I try to get exp I get to lv 1.. so that is back to square one.. I just don't know what to say. It's like some kind of space and time rift going on in the world right now.

I tried quitting out, and re-loading again, but it keeps coming up as this. I am a little bit miffed that I spent about 10$ and had it all gone. Any information on what can be done?

Sorry very to hear that.

Is there any chance you pressed the "New Game +" button by mistake? Even then it seems strange because that's not what should have happened, but I'm trying to find out if there is anything that could have caused your save data to get corrupted. Is there any other reason to believe the data got corrupted somehow, or does it seem to be a bug loading the actual data file?

If you start a new party on a separate save slot, does the same thing happen when you quit the game under similar circumstances?

There is a new game + button? hmm I don't seem to have that yet. Maybe it's because I haven't beaten the game. If that's the case I certainly didn't hit it.

When I make a new party and come back to it (even after quitting the game) everyone spawns correctly. But my first game is still messed up.

The only thing I can think of is that I quit out too fast and something went screwy? There doesn't seem to be an exit button, so I just hit the back button a few times to quit out of the game. Think it's from me doing it too quick and it couldn't save correctly, so it just shifted the code around? Would have been nice if it just gave me tons of gold back lol, but sadly that is not the case.