• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

gamingsfun

Recruit
21 Badges
Apr 27, 2014
  • Starvoid
  • Warlock: Master of the Arcane
  • Shadowrun: Dragonfall
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife Pre-Order
  • Age of Wonders
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Warlock 2: The Exiled
  • Ancient Space
  • The Showdown Effect
  • Teleglitch: Die More Edition
  • Majesty 2 Collection
  • Magicka
  • Leviathan: Warships
  • Dungeonland
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Cities in Motion
Two of my friends and I purchased this game with the intention of playing it. We installed it and went online today. There are 3 modes listed when we click on play. "Battle" "Sabotage" and "Team Deathmatch" unfortunately all 3 of us are presented with a "No server found!" message when we click "Start search" on any of the three options.

Find Game lists no servers as well. No servers are up and there is unfortunately no option for me to create a server.

I started looking around online and found that the servers often go down, or perhaps are taken down, and are put back up when someone requests it. Will you please put the servers back up and then let me know here so that we can try again?

When you put the servers up about how long will they stay running before someone will need to request for them to be put up again?

For future reference, is there any way to play singleplayer with bots or play multiplayer over lan? (Perhaps via launch options or some kind of developer console feature?)

Last edited:
I am looking for an ETA on when the servers might be put back up. Can you share with us an estimate and brief description about what the problem is? How long will they stay up once you do so? We will be sure and play quite a bit since it seems like this game is gong away (although you still have it listed for sale as a working game on Steam).

Too bad you didn't read reviews before buying, been no servers since last year

@Lor Dric thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. Unfortunately, your comment contained an inaccurate assumption but I appreciate the comment for what it's worth nonetheless. We purchased the game while the servers were still online and before Steam, or any other site, had reviews talking about the game servers being offline.

There is no official announcement that the game servers will be staying offline for good and the game is still being sold on Steam. In the past servers were put back up when it was requested. If there is an official post please point me to it.

Developers: Any progress on getting the servers back online?

all the reviews I've read were from 2012, and 2013 and I was going by your April 2014 post "We installed it and went online today." sorry if I assumed wrong

good luck

Last edited:
Thanks for checking if they were up, I wouldn't have thought they would put them back up without a word. I was checking every other week but I'm glad you found out sooner than me. I tried it out and sure enough 3 servers are up. I'm going to coordinate a group and see if I can get some people to play rounds with this weekend.

Thanks for checking if they were up, I wouldn't have thought they would put them back up without a word. I was checking every other week but I'm glad you found out sooner than me. I tried it out and sure enough 3 servers are up. I'm going to coordinate a group and see if I can get some people to play rounds with this weekend.
My weekend is booked solid or I would join you