Werewolf CLVII: Little-Big Werewolf in a Caribbean village

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I'm mostly certain that there are no curseds in this game.

Well the rules mention it

"Cursed and blessed will exist, blessed only survives a werewolf attack not the assassins strike."

Well the rules mention it

"Cursed and blessed will exist, blessed only survives a werewolf attack not the assassins strike."

I stand corrected.

It could be jacob messing with our heads, the setup already looks rather biased to the baddies without cursed hits further increasing that advantage.

I doubt that the rules would be deceptive, never mind deceptive for a specific purpose like this.

Night 1

esemesas the old guard is hunted.

Day 1

seamus2008: 5
reis91 [88]
Hax [99]
Panzer Commader [110]
tonkatoy5 [136]
alxeu [83 Panzer Commader -> 139]

Panzer Commader: 4
Rysz [86]
Chieron [108]
seamus2008 [85 alxeu -> 140]
Gen. Skobelev [87 Cliges -> 124 seamus2008 -> 137 Chieron -> 142]

alxeu: 4
Najs [94]
johho888 [118]
Daffius [89 reis91 -> 149]
EUROO7 [109 Chieron -> 112 Panzer Commader -> 151]

Chieron: 2
videonfan [90]
Wagonlitz [98]

Daffius: 2
Cliges [93]
Arkasas [101]

reis91: 1
snoopdogg [84 Cliges -> 114 alxeu -> 144 seamus2008 ->146]

EUROO7: 1
sbr [79]

Rysz: 1
aedan777 [102]

Not voted: 0

seamus2008 the villager is lynched.

Night two

Werewolf hunt causes no death.
sbr the villager is killed by assassin.

Meh, evil wolves killed sbr. Bad doggies! Now, the assassin could have killed sbr rather randomly or he could have guessed that sbr was trying to protect old guard member yesterday. In any case assassin had 2 murders to use so naturally he made one.

Reason for assassination target could be either one and since we only have one day of voting records (without baddie deaths) I would not try to read too much from the votes, yet. And new information about people is naturally needed, and people who haven't received attention yet, so

vote Hax

as he hasn't been broken in so to speak in this game yet. Besides, he had no activity in last Lite so he's not worth sparing at this point of game because of his activity.

This is just like the forests of British Columbia! One falls after another if only someone is working hard enough. Only here nobody is shouting "Timber!" or "Bois!" so it's harder to see who is doing the actual chopping down of people. Maybe the silent no-shouters is where to start looking?

vote videofan

Also as I exercised this morning these big hairy things fell down from the sky. Could they be werewolf-eggs?

Meh, evil wolves killed sbr. Bad doggies! Now, the assassin could have killed sbr rather randomly or he could have guessed that sbr was trying to protect old guard member yesterday. In any case assassin had 2 murders to use so naturally he made one.

Reason for assassination target could be either one and since we only have one day of voting records (without baddie deaths) I would not try to read too much from the votes, yet. And new information about people is naturally needed, and people who haven't received attention yet, so

vote Hax

as he hasn't been broken in so to speak in this game yet. Besides, he had no activity in last Lite so he's not worth sparing at this point of game because of his activity.

As good a reason as any. vote Hax

To ensure I have a vote in,

Vote Hax

vote Hax

Well, _most_ people haven't received attention yet.

And sure, he wasn't too active last game, but so what? No one is active every game, and Hax is more active than the average player generally, PLUS he had a vote on a major candidate yesterday.

Looking at someone who's made a throwaway is much better.

Hmm, are you saying he dies in the first days disproportionately often? If that's so I don't think I'm too fond of that happening then yet again. I don't know if Panzer has any metagaming going on against seamus but my vote was simply to instate 3-way tie.

Panzer tends to go after lynch targets quite aggressively and persistently, regardless of his role. This time, he was right in the middle of the seamus voters, and we know seamus was a villager. Panzer also goes in for audacity, like talk of making a 3 person tie or running up a villager transparently. I'll go with that for the time being. Not a bad idea I say.

vote panzer

Still not enough information to reach a logical conclusion.
I would either vote snoopdog or reis, since they clearly made throwaway votes. They didn't even vote for Chieron, who had 2 votes, or join the other bandwagons. But then again, such things are natural in day one.
Vote Panzer Commander
Because he was one of yesterday's major contenders. Also notice how the voters of Panzer Commander and seamus voted closely to one another regarding the post numbers, which could indicate protection for Panzer, if he turns out to be a wolf.

Running up the same person everyday doesn't sound like the best idea to me. Especially when you yourself admitted I behave like that regardless of my role. It's just how I find the game to be most fun. And so I do that more as a villager than as a wolf because I find the game more fun as a wolf anyway so no real need