• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Have you tried the usual solutions like restarting the game and Steam, verifying the integrity of the game cache and reinstalling?

win7 64 bit here, and i have the same issue dirtylob,
posted screens, of steam dlc showing, the code steam gives says not valid and yes i entered it correctly even tried without -'s
and nothing works, still just standard edition. even after reinstall and verification, and dlc showing in steam as INSTALLED,
but the code it gives,... where do i put it in? if in the game it doesnt work, if im supposed to unlock it somewhere else, let me/us know

win7 64 bit here, and i have the same issue dirtylob,
posted screens, of steam dlc showing, the code steam gives says not valid and yes i entered it correctly even tried without -'s
and nothing works, still just standard edition. even after reinstall and verification, and dlc showing in steam as INSTALLED,
but the code it gives,... where do i put it in? if in the game it doesnt work, if im supposed to unlock it somewhere else, let me/us know

Are you still having this issue? there used to be an issue with linux version but no reports for the Windows version.