• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
great! too sad for the transports... not that you can easily replace them

Nice job trapping the US in the Atlantic!

Thanks!

Whoa sinking US battleships, nice job! And the Panama canal is a crucial target of course!
Now it is time to see if Japan can be convinced to send help?

It might be, but there's not much they can do besides take South American countries for me :p

great! too sad for the transports... not that you can easily replace them
I have 3 LC in my production queue right now :)

Well how about some naval support ^^

If only there was a way to make the AI give you naval support ;(

(<--- see location) No, not the Tennessee!

Good job otherwise...[grumble grumble]
It had to be done, I'm afraid :(

This AAR is great, I loved how every country but England was taking part in the defense of England.

The success at Panama is brilliant. The canal will fall, but the road ahead after that seems shrouded in uncertainties. In Panama to stay, or just visiting and diverting the US from other theatres?

I'm sorry for the lack of updates, I was on holiday to Europe the last few weeks. I should have an update out this week if all goes to plan!
don't worry... I've abandoned my first AAR for that very same reason

Oh I'm not abandoning this, I have quite the interesting next few updates at the very least :p

Though tbh I'm not sure how far I can go with this once I take South America. I'm actually quite tempted to leave it after I finish with that, but we shall see :)

Invade America, you can do it, we believe in you.

Would be interesting to see what the US does once it faces Australian troops across Mexican border.

Well here is the update finally :p

Official complaints to Colombia have been sent; apparently they are aiding Panama rebels, and it is possible they are aligning with the US. They deny all allegations, but even I have to admit it is a little suspicious, allowing the remnants of the Panama army to escape into their borders.

G7Em6Vx.png

But before we could anything at all, the US began a massive counter attack. Our divisions - who were preparing for an invasion of Panama - were taken completely off guard. Nobody expected the US to mount any offensive so quickly.

KW68COK.png

They managed to ship in more divisions and supplies into the port as our forces struggled to reach the canal. As our forces reach the port, the US is fighting to the bitter end.

660iwP0.png

Whilst we were fighting in the canal, the US and Panama had set up a temporary government to hold off the attack, presumably until US reinforcements arrive. They can still land anywhere on the US side of the coast.

HsO6Yxc.png

Luckily, the forces Panama had at its disposal were simply men rallied together, and the US marine divisions there had just come out of battle, so we have managed to take back the canal.

AG5kMjx.png

With Panama defeated for a second time, we have turned our attention to Colombia once again. I haven't been told anything directly, but I've heard our army is once again on their borders. This time, we've left a small force to defend the canal in case the US tries that again.

And just as I predicted, we've declared war on Colombia. Here we go, yet again. At least there won't be any naval battles for a while, so I can rest.

wGgzPEy.png

Reactions:
the Aussie Empire is growing... let's just not overextend!

Better to overextend than underextend!

Now lets garrison the canal properly this time to stop that from happening again shall we. It would be annoying if the Americans do that again.
How is Japan doing, any chance of getting them to send reinforcements and mess more stuff up for the yanks?

TehDarkMiner, I started this AAR today and HAD to catch up today.<L> This is just plain ol' awesome.

iirc Japan claimed GB? Correct?

How did they get it when you were taking the island? And, what troops are defending the island since you left? Sorry if I've missed something obvious.