• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
It sounds awful, but there are lots of things that had to be left out, simply because you cannot add everything. It is like EUIV, if you play as Scotland in 1590 as James VI his heir should be Arthur, his son. But he isn't, its Charles. Yes, I know EUIV and CKII are different games, but the comparison stands. Paradox added in so many things, so many references, hidden dynasties. They cannot do everything.

On the note of Anti-Pope mechanics, I think they should be independent rulers, sponsored by rulers, who accept that pope as their church head at a cost. As of now, one HRE Emperor's death = an Anti-Pope being controlled by some nobody count. Its ridiculous.

It sounds awful, but there are lots of things that had to be left out, simply because you cannot add everything. It is like EUIV, if you play as Scotland in 1590 as James VI his heir should be Arthur, his son. But he isn't, its Charles. Yes, I know EUIV and CKII are different games, but the comparison stands. Paradox added in so many things, so many references, hidden dynasties. They cannot do everything.

On the note of Anti-Pope mechanics, I think they should be independent rulers, sponsored by rulers, who accept that pope as their church head at a cost. As of now, one HRE Emperor's death = an Anti-Pope being controlled by some nobody count. Its ridiculous.

Why can't they have a patch where they include the extra provinces (or at least rulers) from SWMH? They got their work cut out for them.

oh please, please someone mod this or add it into the game *wink wink devs*. This would make playing a catholic interesting. If I may add one thing, reasons for supporting an Anti-Pope or original Pope could also be based on if they granted you any favors... i.e. a divorce, invasion, pardon of sins, etc. That way we see a political element to the religion