Werewolf Lite CCLXXXIV: No title. (Titles are so mainstream...)

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The wolves did well taking me out so early. This never would've happened with me around.

Your outrage is too softly expressed. Try harder.

way to go gang. My fault primarily though. Have not contributed actively as I've been rather busy at work. Best of luck to the village.

That was... Unfortunate. Even if I was around though, I can't say I would've argued against this. We're one bad lynch away from parity right? I'd say SPLIT is looking like a really good candidate based on the fact, he's acting very different than normal. He's posting less than usual, less substance, and criticizing without putting forward major cases.

Vote SPLIT

That was... Unfortunate. Even if I was around though, I can't say I would've argued against this. We're one bad lynch away from parity right? I'd say SPLIT is looking like a really good candidate based on the fact, he's acting very different than normal. He's posting less than usual, less substance, and criticizing without putting forward major cases.

Vote SPLIT
Interesting.... You really think I am the best candidate? The fact that I DID NOT lynch 2 villagers on trumpet up charges, despite the fact, that unlike you I was not saved 2 days ago by a wild vote swing.... Good Job....

I think this game will end in a wolf victory.

Ok then lines are drawn. Villagers vote Split, wolves snoop. Wait until a villager votes snoop, then die.
Vote Split.
Why because you have not contribute anything to this game, besides the pointless vote swing? And now you and aedan want to Stalingrad the villagers? Nice going on the tie there... I am laying out arguments, you are revenge voting....

I think this game will end in a wolf victory.

That's just negative ghost talk.. Its always better to win from the jaws of defeat..

Vote Snoop as maybe its better to look in an obvious place that doesn't seem obvious..

Subject to change once ive re-read everything.

Vote Snoopdogg
Wild vote swing, tie with two villagers, and moving vote away from hax who in my view is also highly suspicious...

If that's a vote it needs bolding young man.

Vote The_Split
He has not been as contributional as he always is, which is suspicious at very best.

And here I was hoping the lack of follow up votes might mean we actually had a wolf in the running, as villager/villager would see any competent wolf pack consolidate the pair. But no such luck, there's some consolidating.

Vote snoopdogg

Because I still think videonfan should have been lynched day two.

Official votecount ~8 hours to deadline:

Split: 3
Aedan[#363]
Snoopdogg[#367]
Videonfan[#374]

Snoopdogg: 3
Split[#365]
Steed[#372]

Capt. Kiwi[#375]

Not voted: 3
Hax[]
Cliges[]
Gen. Skobelev[]

*Split's vote in post 365 wasn't bolded, but I consider bolding only as a necessity to make sure I see the vote - So if I see it, I count it.

I love how people do not even bother to respond..... Why even bother? Yea, lets not look at snoop with his wild vote swings, or aedan the villager tier... Lets focus on Split who is pointing you to obvious wolfs... great idea!

And here I was hoping the lack of follow up votes might mean we actually had a wolf in the running, as villager/villager would see any competent wolf pack consolidate the pair. But no such luck, there's some consolidating.

Vote snoopdogg

Because I still think videonfan should have been lynched day two.

If only my switch would've taken off, whole different game. Now we just sit here waiting for a really boring stalingrad. Which means I need to play another game so this isn't my last. :(

That's just negative ghost talk.. Its always better to win from the jaws of defeat..

Vote Snoop as maybe its better to look in an obvious place that doesn't seem obvious..

Subject to change once ive re-read everything.

If you actually are a villager steed, don't be the one that kills us. Let one of Hax/Cliges do it.